Simple men's booze

"Do not drink, you will be bad!" - Lamented mouths.
And to us, and so bad, what are we going to drink?
Mikhail Shcherbakov

I like that, to get drunk Schaub - rarely drink. Wine glasses at dinner nastoechki - happens, I will not hide. Gin and tonic improvised in the heat - too stakashechek can be accepted. Viskarya good tumbler with ice - a lovely soul. Grog frost boil therapeutic - it's all our all.

But so much to all the way to the horns in the ground - a couple of times a year. As required. Sometimes the body suddenly became thoughtful, and will tell you softly: "A long time ago a minute you mildrug not nazhiratsya. But it's time. Accumulated. " And I feel that, yes - it's time. It is necessary sometimes to somehow reset the accumulated fatigue, flush crumbs adhering negativity dissolve scale stress wash toxins in the brain. So something clicks, and you know - right now, get drunk! The time has come. Nazhor, of course, you can and put - if tomorrow the wheel, or the work is important, or some other circumstances prevent - but not for long. A week maximum. Because if the body said, "NOT!" - Means it is necessary. He knows better.

Nazhiratsya, of course, have to vodka. It is generally even without options. Actually, it is necessary to nazhiratsya vodka, it is ideal for this, and for nothing else. For secular conversations have something to longdrinkovoe, low-proof to keep an even level of antifreeze in the blood for hours. Wine, or there, a whiskey and soda, gin and tonic or a martini. For the "droop with ustatku" - is beer, of course. By inhibiting effect on the cerebral cortex there is no equal to it. For every taste pleasures - brandy or viskar road. And so on - there is full of choices, and the taste and color all the different glasses. But vodka - alcohol is the quintessence of "direct action". Who drink, let dry language of the protocol to achieve a state of intoxication. Not bodily vzyskuya not eat, and the pleasures of the stomach, and spiritual - to achieve an altered state of consciousness. Whiskey, cognac, tequila - it drinks. Vodka - a means of communication. First of all - with yourself.

Actually, even if you prefer to get drunk is not alone, as a boon companion (no more than one, otherwise it is not existential, but just booze), it communicates with all the same, each with itself, even supporting that from the outside seems to be a conversation. Such conversations - like a ball against the wall to throw. The interviewer then just to keep the rhythm. If you record the conversation on tape and listen to sober - sober only surprised: "What kind of incoherent nonsense!". But no, no nonsense - just not the same degree. Sober does not understand.

Therefore, a person drinking companion - overriding question. It is important not so much ideological coincidence as potatory rhythm. Each understanding of his own - one of its cups, delicious, glykaet, uestestvlyaya just 200, but with the methods of approach and aftertaste, and some of polryumorchki upsets, but often-often as a sparrow pecking. And these two are not drinking companions to each other, because there is no unity in a cohesive "Tink!".

Again, an important measure of physical condition. That's like someone has registered the liver - one cup at a person meditates on the salad mayonnaise, and some with only a taste of a pint included. Well, some of them drinking buddies? One frustration.

So, I, that's usually kicks with Sanych because, despite the difference in physique, that the doses that we have the same rhythms. But the response to alcohol have different - much Sanych vypimshi becomes angry, cynical and aggressive, I'm sentimental, talkative and philanthropy. However, for many years, sharing drinking (I Sanych sign as many do not live), we are used to it, complementing each other's shortcomings.

--Sanych - A very harsh and very drunk

And most importantly, we know how to stop Sanych before will fall under the table, clearly feeling fine line between nedopoem and booze. It is not so simple - to stop in time. You will drink less - like not drinking, not catharsis happened, start all over again. Drink more - spoil the impression of the physiology of alcohol poisoning. Usually a person in such a situation drink until it's over, plus the stash. A reasonable person also determines the amount of advance of the "just" and "nest egg" before drinking. But I did not work as I am, though malopyuschy usually have stocks of alcohol in excess of the human potential. So drinking buddy who can stop - this is very important.

For example, last weekend we Sanych zabuhal the country "under fire." It's a way of understanding the dose through the scope. We set a target - shot on time - drank a glass. Repeat. You drink until they ceased to fall in general (random single mistake does not count).

And all would be good, but at this time we are like the devil's arm pushed - we did not miss even after dark to the invisibility of the target and the dose reached the split fly. (The target was a tin box, installed on a stump and designated flashlights).
Shoot for the tranquility of the neighbors, from pneumatics. True, it was a trifling distance - meter 20. But the fact - even at night and sat liter, we persistently poor tin converted into lace. It is good that we are still able to stop ... And so - well sat.

This, here, a simple man's booze.
 - Author: Doc ©

--- Target, night version

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting