LADA VFTS 110

Happy jam all Yapovtsev! Today I want to show the passion of his friend, who is engaged in models of cars on the radio. In the main picture shows the "donor" of kotorgo in Pts simpotishshshshny soon receive a copy! Please, as always, one - you know what -NOT BREAKING !!! A lot of pictures and I will sometimes disappear for long because at work and bosses appears ... KANETS will tell, but I think you do understand! The path - source

Miracle on ebee or other kakomto site have been found remarkable blanks buduyuschey "missiles" and consequently bought and prepared one extra bonus!

It accordingly parts

More zapchastyulki different

And do body! While strashnyeshopipets but soon recovered

That came hopping!

Since the machine will drive and bitstsa upstate - body will be painted from the inside! To do this, we mark up everything and winding masking tape

More

Paint in the reverse order (for those who know) First paint

More

and then the ground-Beli Beli! shtop beauty was !!!

So the paint began to play better

Paint lights

Spoiler -which never useful

This paint

That is beginning to emerge that it - cut glass! SchA all be outraged - and gdeplyat toniroffka ??? So beautiful!

This is the basis! From the donor SNAT

At the wheel set is not bad ... uhhhhh

Rear view

Lying

With headlights

And the side issho

Stops

Lights !!!

More views

All right! On ulitsuuuuuuuuu

krasotaaaaa

By the way on the bonnet 2107

Kalёsya

As zhYvaya

More on the hood

More

Well the latest and truncated! Vidoz later fasten! Thank you all for everything! And once issho - PL On dnyuhu bleat !!! All the love in the world, I - it's my motherland !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting