The lamp (flashlight)

Hello everyone!

That's decided to share one AS.

Very much I love to read, and that's bought himself an e-reader electronic ink (e-ink), positive sea and practicality, I advise everyone. In this book, there are a number of drawbacks, one of which - it has no backlight, and accordingly read it in the dark, hard, and do not always have a lamp at hand.
I decided to buy a special lamp for such purposes, but not finding anything suitable, decided to do it himself.

So I took what criteria to select the lamp:
 - Bright light, preferably with a large angle of dispersion, in order to avoid a "point" light
 - Flexible leg in order to adjust the light source is more convenient
 - Long service life on a single charge

So let's get started.
1) I saw on sale here is a case for batteries, AAA batteries 3

Switch switched on like this, because, firstly, this is better, and secondly looks nice

2) There was a broken old computer USB lamp (terribly useless as it turned out). From her take a flexible corrugated

3) Take the LEDs of the LED strip. They at first small, and secondly, they are bright and have a large angle light scattering. In general I like the diode tape, you can experiment with them, well, they are also the source of SMD LEDs.
Just so as not to burn them, solder resistors. Each diode is a resistor. Resistors can take low-power, with an impedance of approximately 250Om. The lower the resistor value, the brighter the light.
Here is a diagram:

The result is such a "light" (the lamp itself and spare parts). The process of creating a "lamp" is not filmed ... but nothing complicated.

Next, take the case and make a hole in it for corrugation + Increase the hole to insert the switch. We are putting it together. Previously I replaced the wire on longer. To corrugation powers - fill it with thermal glue.

Two

This is fixed directly melting part.

Long thought how to make a "lampshade", it was a lot of experimentation, eventually drank it from a tree (pine, with the remaining NG))).

Also, do corrugation holes and brackets "lamp»

time

Two

Three

Four

Well ukrashatelstvuem (because it is a gift to my favorite)

Two

Mount it all in "Shade".

In order to secure the "lamp" Fasten plug. I took the plastic from something, but transparent, you can use whatever you want.

After fixing to - opened varnish. I was with mother of pearl acrylic "antique»

Question attachment to the book stood for a long time, after numerous experiments I took Velcro. One part is glued to the body, the other in the book. Given that the heavy load will not, then mount doing its job 100%. If anyone has ideas about attachment - I will only be happy.

time

Two

Three

Four

I counted the cost if you make a lamp from scratch.

USB lamp for notebook ~ 200r
Housing ~ 50p
Switch ~ 20p
Diodes ~ 30R
Velcro ~ 32p / m

Total ~ 332r

How much Resistors - I know not ... they still remains unknown to the bag, and for this world, I do not buy them))

Two

Three

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting