Shestova acrobatics - it is a sport.

In a small room - huge mirror and two tall pole with a standard diameter of 38 millimeters. Four girls patiently waiting for their turn, listening to the instructions of his teacher.

The teacher, she's a coach, she is a professional dancer and stripper in the past concentrated on his iPhone picks the music. Finally, the desired track is selected and you can start to explain.

"Keep your back straight! Boob something to push the pole! My legs did not scatter, compact all hold. The closer to the pole will be, the easier it "- it requires hard by one of his students, briskly to twist some another acrobatic trick.
17 Photo © Anton Belitskii via ridus

Lena watching wards

Deal with each pole are able

Coach

My name is harsh, but fair coach Elena Kuznetsova. Stage name, alias name of the school band, which once worked Lena - Mata Hari. Now she is a teacher of the school of dance Marceau Helena. She has been a few dozen students.

"Working as a waitress in a club in Tula (I was born there), I saw a girl dancing on the stage. I came to him in the dressing room and asked: "How you enroll? That's what I want. " To this I answer: Look at you, "- says Elena Mata.

Stretching and strength. Everyone has something to do best

Some time later, she is still allowed to go on stage. Moreover, the first pole Lena touched in his very first outing: in a suit and honest people in the hall. He says he instinctively grabbed his arms, jumped higher, he clung to his heels and knees, and his hands let go, dangling upside down.

At that moment, Elena promised myself that will be the best of the best. A year later, in Tula, in her words, equal in dancing on the pole it was not.

Warm up before the occupation

On the dance

Pole dance, he's dancing on the pylon, he's Shestova acrobatics - is a kind of sport. Roughly speaking, a professional striptease, only without the striptease.

That is to undress while performing tricks on a pole to you, of course, no one stops. Workers strip clubs, trained acrobatics on the pole, and do. But generally very "poldensery" believe that they are engaged in professional sports.

As artists with acrobats, they collect professional societies, associations organize, conduct multi-level competitions and learn (or teach) in special schools.

With this hand-grip can be released

- Often confused with pole dance striptease?

- Yes. Some friends I have long explains the difference. She said that dance on the pole, and I answered immediately: "Oh, a striptease or something?»

In fact, the difference between sports and pole dance striptease can be, as mentioned above, only one. Available apparel. Same Elena, for example, she danced a striptease.

However, in training you will not see naked. Well, who will undress in front of each other? Oh, that element, in contrast to the spectacular unwinding on the pole, it is not necessary to learn.

Pretty difficult, but beautiful element

On the schoolgirl

In the great hall of nine. It's very different, but at the same tops and burning eyes. Before the start of classes - mandatory jogging and warm-up.

"That's the girl very well stretched from the gym came. And this my hands are strong. And she learns quickly. And there she had 2, 5 years has been, "- says Elena, pointing at the girls running around.

- Today we will do a new element. Showing.

Elena easily perform fast and complicated - a few chords - an element with a spectacular sliding down a pole and interception hands.

- Try!

Six girls crumple, occasionally vsprygivaya each in its own past for practicing simple tricks.

- Well, no, I did not understand what we stand for? Try, try, practice!

Girls reluctance. They fear that it can not turn.

"People come different. Someone from the ballet, someone from the gym. But most of the girls I - office. Until five or six job, and run to me. And we learn from them to be beautiful and sports ", - says Elena.

My attention was drawn to Kate. It is clearly more advanced than the friend of the group. Yes, and it looks stronger and posportivnee other men. It turns out that she had once been full and loose body. And unremarkable appearance on this background. At some point, as he explained Lena girl "pereklinilo».

"She thought:" Everything is going to do. " Began to eat, go to the gym. And there - the girls are beautiful, with muscles. And she was jealous, she said to myself: do I want this. And now, please, "- says Lena.

There is a demonstration of a new element

On the aesthetics

"And I have dealt with a woman 37-years. In the past - beysbolistka. Sport, but it is absolutely wooden in terms of stretching and flexibility. In general, for 3-4 months, I had roused her. Well, a year later she was bent, tricks betrayed. Then her husband to me with flowers came ».

Pole - is a difficult matter. Usually it is combined with the gym floor. That is, there are tricks to six, and for them - the dance with him. In the classroom Helen ratio of pole / sex - 70% and 30%, respectively. This means that, ideally, almost three-quarters of the time the dancer must demonstrate tricks in the air. At the same time, not losing a smile on his face, flexibility, smoothness and eroticism. The task is difficult.

Group lessons in pole dance, confess, do not cause erotic associations. But envy, if you yourself on this pole barely pull up - more than enough.

However, there was such a moment. At the end of the class the girls are always 5-6 minutes all together perform a big dance number. Unlearning practiced stunts, beautiful feet clamped zazyvayusche pole and dancing with him. This music is louder and the light goes out in the hall. And now it looks like a real nightclub. I wish to take at this time is not very convenient.

Music came to an end, the dance too. The lights. In the silence, I hear the girls panting, breathless and laughing.

- Tired, is it?

- Yes, Len pounding.

- Well, then dismantled and rugs are working on stretching, download news!

The main thing - to save face

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting