Indian commandos struck our desantura!

Case proiskhodin in northwest Russia, the training base of the Airborne Forces.
Landing Forces (and not only they, and all sorts of special forces of the FSIN, Ministry of Emergency Situations, explosives, GRU, etc..)
train here year-round. Improve their skills, so to speak.
Survive and kill.
Terrain - perfect. The nearest village - Two hours flight on turntable.
There are small mountains, something like steppes, forests, lakes, rivers, streams ...
In short, Rashsha in miniature.
Well, then take overseas visitors.
Also all sorts of special forces.
(Remember, our recently in the United States nicely done some shooting in joint exercises with the Pindos?)
Well.
As that in the autumn, but rather too late in the fall (the snow, the first crust of ice and other winter joy of Russian nature) came back from Deutschland are trained "bears" (those in the know - would understand. Who do not know, it's something like "heroes" "eagles" and others. counterterrorism shorter)
Run, shoot, jump. Beauty. Sehr Gut, dankeshen, Komrad!
And then - this ambush ...
A soldier of theirs, loaded on full combat (40 kilograms, at least) boosting water obstacle in the form of a small lake began to sink. Duc clear. It's cold, you know ... The muscle cramped or anything.
Yeah. Thonet himself and yells, such as "HELP!»
Watched from the shore import colonel pointed to the sinking finger and commanded his platoon "Pomogayt! I, I, Schneller! »[Next]
Man 10 - 12, rushed to help a drowning man.
Hath.
I do not know, how about a medal "For the rescue of drowning", but it was thanks to them. Before the system. Hooray. Well.
And about a year later, at the same time of the year, at the same Lakeland began to sink Indian special forces soldier.
He drowned. Silent. The commander of theirs, too silent. Watching from the shore.
Our bustling ...
Hindu battalion (or whatever he) our - stand. Back. You can not.
Our - Warum? I mean - why?
And you can not and that's it. He is a soldier. And I have to save myself. Unless, of course, it is - a good soldier.
And - if the poor? we are asking.
If bad, sink. The body pull out and buried with military honors.
The fighter was a good soldier.

German special forces.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting