Bungalow with their hands





Well, there was my summer cottage. Just a piece of land, no toilet or put cabins tool - was not. It was decided to build. I must say that the experience I have had. Well, get down (I am not breaking):
1. Layout

Bungalow with their hands



2. In-Ground poles

Bungalow with their hands

3. Trying to do it on a level

Bungalow with their hands

4. concreted pillars

Bungalow with their hands

5. Material drove to his typewriter, something like that)

Bungalow with their hands

6. Figured

Bungalow with their hands

7. bolted to the posts and put on a level.

Bungalow with their hands

8. Made a frame

Bungalow with their hands

9. Obbil back wall

Bungalow with their hands

10. Lateral right

Bungalow with their hands

11. drove material)))

Bungalow with their hands

12. Left side

Bungalow with their hands

13. Roof

Bungalow with their hands

14.

Bungalow with their hands

15. At I in the works)

Bungalow with their hands

16. dig a hole under the toilet

Bungalow with their hands

17. encloses the hole to the edge do not crumble. Here I do not know do so or not, I repeat do everything for the first time - the experience of "0»

Bungalow with their hands

18. Face

Bungalow with their hands

19.

Bungalow with their hands ​​

20. The toilet is separated from the cabins

Bungalow with their hands

21.

Bungalow with their hands

22. Sidushka

Bungalow with their hands

23.

Bungalow with their hands

24.

Bungalow with their hands

25. That such a change house with toilet turned

Bungalow with their hands

26. Toilet

Bungalow with their hands

27.

Bungalow with their hands

28.

Posted in [mergetime] 1340499465 [/ mergetime]
All it took two weeks of vacation.

Posted in [mergetime] 1340499672 [/ mergetime]
When construction was a lot of fun)))

Bungalow with their hands

Source: ">