The Story of a connection.

History connection Jacuzzi * one * time or prevent the tragedy.

It was the next order of connection Jacuzzi, (a plastic tub with a bunch of electronics, vacuum and pump compartment.)
... The private, three-storey house with an inexpensive decoration.
The landlord warmly greeted and led to the installation site these things devaysa.
The plant manufacturer, such vesch sets RCD (residual current device) but this device was BU, and why is not the RCD.
In principle, it is not the absence of strashno- tional if the bathroom is well grounded !!!
But from that moment began ...

This photo from the Internet, and my, unfortunately, of poor quality, as Fota on pliers ... did not expect such a surprise.
I try to compensate for the detailed description. Little Chinese priborchik my irreplaceable assistant!
With it, I found out that the wire to connect the incoming hot tub does not match normam- phase, zero earth.
that is, * * the earth itself was not!
I walked around the second floor, and the house was new, and there is no grounding vyyasnil- on all findings.
The owner found the house where there is a board room and if there is a ground loop?
On the way to the shield, the owner pointed to a piece of land, where it scored grounding.
I touched his instrument to the ground, on the photo you can see indications on the ground pribora- step voltage * *
Next to this plot grows raspberries, and anyone who gets closer to it under the voltage!

reached the shield.
* zero * testimony differed from the norm

on the ground terminal phase was pure

Actually the bolt ground loop.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting