Altai Mountains for the first time

The path from the village to the city of Barnaul Souzga takes about 5 hours The first stop near the nondescript lump to eat or drink something nasty, or pee)). The first normal stop in the city of Biisk. A trip to the city takes about half an hour.
Then, the path seems to be easier, but to go for a long time. Approaching Mayma (river-village) we have already seen that there are mountains ... hills, hills and the like). Gorno-Altaisk traveled back while out of town.
Next stop in the village Souzga then crossing over podvisnoy bridge over the river Katun. Perfect zrelesche, I tell you!
Next, you choose a bunch of camp sites available, the taste and color! From sausage youth with noisy nights and diskotransami with all sorts of DJs from different points of the CIS (which I was). Before bases for lovers of family relaxing holiday. Prices Parkhaev from small up to heaven. The main thing to decide what you want. I must say that the price is more expensive, for example, Turkey is about 5-10 times.
Ate only meat))). Barbecues and other steaks cooked well there, the main thing to choose to your taste!
He planned to make a detailed report, but because of mad delight, it was not before))). Forgive))))
Here you foty)
The end will tell)
1. The weather is very changeable in the Mountain, may shed rain and a minute later the sun and the incredibly clear!

2. Here we settled). The house of cedar! The smell incredible inside and outside)

The first thing to look Katun went))

5. Holiday villages on both sides of

6. I could not enjoy the Katun. She Noise and menacing and tender. This sound does not leave me until now.

7. I fell in love with this river and it's always on, although at first glance))

8.Dazhe driftwood fun)

9. The flow of the river is not very fast predictable as a real woman X)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting