A trip to Ordzhonikidze. Autonomous Republic of Crimea

Good all the time of day!

Just returned yesterday from Ordzhonikidze.
Ordzhonikidze village located on the east coast of the Crimean Peninsula between Koktebel and Feodosiya.
I submit to your judgment a photo report on the trip.
Will be 32 photos and some text.

02. The village is surrounded by mountains. Climbing up on one of them - is opened here is such a kind of

04. Climbing the hill on the opposite side views of the former factory "Gidropribor." Mahina at the Union, and now - the ruins.

05. In general, in the village of one-, two- storey house.

06. These are:

08. In Ordzhonikidze in the former factory "Gidropribor" we came upon a backdrop for filming the movie "Ivan Poddubny." We filmed in May this year.

Quote from the Internet & quot; ... The representatives of the film company "Red Arrow" reported that in May this year the Russian director Gleb Orlov ("My Russia: The eggs of fate") began shooting the film "Ivan Poddubny." In mid-March in Ordzhonikidze started construction sets, there will be a circus tent, and corner of the pre-revolutionary Feodosia port that worked docker I. Poddubny.

The main roles are played by Michael Porechenkov, Nikita Mikhalkov, Ivan Urgant, Mikhail Efremov, Steve Buscemi, Ron Perlman, and Denis Lavant. ... & quot;

11. Well, how can you not capture a child on the background of "Fruit" decoration

18. Selected from the scenery. On the way to the factory beach, we stumbled upon the body of the plant, also designed for shooting

19. Already near the descent to the sea - the remains of the factory buildings. Phone booth. By the way, we checked out - the phone has a dial tone. Call did not shut the door on a stick, as it was prior to our invasion

20. The access to the beach, and we overlook the sea and ... abandoned shop (which is associated with the torpedoes, I did not penetrate much) Everything in the best traditions of stalkers.

21. In the evening, as darkness fell and the heat was asleep, got out of wine on the terrace, so to speak, to breathe fresh air did not work out. On the hill there was a fire. Sorry for the quality of the photo

22. That's kind of after the fire the next day

23. The view of the mountains and the sea

24. Golden Gate - a business card of the Kara-Dag

25. Karadag (volcanic massif)

26. Kara-Dag and views of the village Koktebel

27. Sea ...

28. Mount Ordzhonikidze

31. Caution - Landslides!

32 =))) But, actually, I))))

Source:

Tags

See also