Table fountain

Not so long ago I met Yap post about making the fountain from scrap materials. He saw it and decided - to try. Fasting as a "how to draw an owl," but nevertheless please do not kick much. Will 9 photos and 1 video, if I can upload, shot naturally in the soldering iron, iongda on a tube of glue.

So there you go.

The first thing we need for the fountain pump. Looking at the aquarium, I thought it was a squeeze in fish, but then took pity and decided to make it myself. Here it is, the process of its manufacture I do not photographed, but I think that here and so everything is clear: from the Chinese motor cars, the axle planted the blade of an old credit card (pictured them partially visible), the case of the two covers of the mineral.

He, side view. Sam, I decided to isolate the motor from the water by half the eggs from Kinder, a water resistant adhesive winding pipe (xs how is called), and of course the blue electrical tape. As for him, I stuck a couple of LEDs, wanted to take the blue and green, but close at hand there were only red and a strange glow red and blue at the same time (with time almost gone blue)

Now, take a bucket from the kebab shop, and circumcised him like this.

Set at the bottom of the pump and fix with glue and Matyukov. Begin paste residues buckets ground for the aquarium. I had 2 types of ground - large and small, they are about the same color. The fine will then be covered with a bottom.

Cote pretends to be asleep, in fact, constantly controls the process.

Here I am a little carried away and did not see the process as finished. Gorka glued transparent waterproof adhesive. At the bottom of what I threw the glass rods, which were purchased in the same aquarium.

By the way I forgot to say that the solder joints are isolated in the same water resistant adhesive. He energized the entire structure from the old phone charging. Current Ń‘pnulo like not, continue.

Fill with water, throw a few more beautiful stones and can be switched on.

Well, all the lights, rushing, not current herachit. That's all, thank you for your attention. Now I try to download the video.

that's happened like

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting