Do not Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Today I will tell you about the two classic Negro ghetto. They are very similar, although they are in different parts of the country, on two different coasts: sung in the movie South Central, California in Los Angeles, and nameless, but far more terrible ghetto of Philadelphia.

Here is a guide of what to do if you are in a bad neighborhood. Although both what to do - RUN

44 photos, very great post.
Quote from: MACOS

1. Even at the Congress the highway leading to the area, warn back the wrong way, do not need to come here. Just want to say that I did not stop, because it was necessary to tell you about the most famous American ghetto.

2. Do not build associations with Vladimir Central, which is a prison. There is no prison there, and the area is so called by the name of the main street - Central. "Southern" - it's just a direction on street indexes in America, always indicate the part of the world, for convenience. So, turning to the highway and having an address, you know, you need to left or right.

3. What is the ghetto otlichetsya from conventional areas? It is always easy to see, and in some cases it is too late to turn around and get the most out of unfriendly place.

4. The first - a terrible mire of the streets. Not just lying separately leaflet or the butt, and the concept of "do not care". According to another and say I can not. Usually on American streets it is very clean and neat.

5. The second - an abundance of graffiti. Where paint all the walls, no hesitating, usually rarely seen police.

6. The third - a strange machine. On the big wheels, tinted, or just rusty, dirty and very old.

7. And fourth, the most important thing. Fences around the houses and bars on the windows. There are often robbed, this is not safe to sit on the terrace, can shoot from a passing car, just like that. Usually in normal areas no grates, nor even a massive fence.

8. The locals almost always outside. In the morning, afternoon, evening, on weekends and weekdays. They stand or walk, alone or in groups. They never work

9. Sometimes guys just "rub."

10. Sometimes something lazily traded.

11. Just imagine the woman: a mother carries her pizza bonehead who spend days doing nothing. He does not want to look for a job, do not want to get married. He feels that he is above it all

12. Local attire too special, and very recognizable. Cap and purse - it is obligatory. Sometimes pants "I crap one's pants", sometimes - the classic three stripes Abibas. Yes, Nigeria is also love them.

13. Women on the other hand, are trying to wrap their Teles into something catchy, bright colors.

14. Post

15. Driving down the street, I heard a terrible cry, a second child from the house ran out with a briefcase and a dad with a belt. "Again deuce»

16. However, according to my own feelings, South Central - not the worst and not the worst area. Auckland, in the suburb of San Francisco, seemed much more terrible.

17. This is the ghetto of Philadelphia, which occupies almost half of the city - it's scary. Even without fences and trellises

18. There can not be a half of the house, while the second is inhabited.

19. Graffiti here a lot, but once it is clear that they are not painted with chalk in the pope. Martin Luther King welcomes free blacks!

20. This picture is in one of the houses as if says: you are citizens of a free country, and you can succeed in what you want - in sports, in science, all in all. It's not racism, the American public really was very tolerant (usually), and that the people living in the ghetto, it is very difficult to escape from there, be not like everyone else, and start a new, really new life: to learn, to find a good job. And its quality to fulfill.

21. Well, at the very least need to dig up the beds and do garden.

22. But it is also a job. In fact, the garden does not look so beautiful as the picture. Yes, ordinary Americans do not keep vegetable gardens, although most of the country lives in their own homes. Instead, the garden - nice lawn, barbecue, sofas.

23. Obitetateli ghetto love to do anything. For some, it is a protest: so many years we were slaves, now I work figushki we become. The word "work" cognate with us hated the word "slave".

24. Someone just laziness. Let the working man, and I will raise children.

25. Given that the children all day to themselves, and bad examples at hand a lot.

26 post

27. Everywhere fences.

28. Typical street ghetto.

29. Many abandoned houses. It is the former home of those who broke out of this terrible place, or simply died. The influx of residents in such places is not, as you might imagine, the houses are empty.

30. Men, according to statistics, the average live here 28 years.

2. Forty - is almost an old man.

The average life expectancy of women from the ghetto - seventy years.

They are not for watching.

Thus it is in the ghetto are usually the most most churches of different denominations. The inhabitants of the ghetto quite devout

The streets are very, very dirty.

another

More

Again I met the trade refrigerators in the streets. Before that, I just came across this in Kosovo. Although there is essentially one big bad neighborhood.

Posted in [mergetime] 1344081680 [/ mergetime]
Bus with ice cream for the kids nadost.
Net lagnul, izvenyayus

Bus with ice cream on nadost kids.

It killed people.

In the area dissect dashing guys on motocross bikes. They love to tear the bag with passersby or just scaring all the roar of their bikes.

And at the entrance to this area almost always hanging slippers, sometimes even new. I've seen it in Detroit and Oakland, and Brighton Beach.

Posted in [mergetime] 1344081826 [/ mergetime]
All. Thank you.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting