On the dangers of coffee

Will ph 60, and a bit of text. Please do not break.
About fotik unfortunately I remembered as always not once, but already half way, but still hope it will be interesting.
Beech fresh enough, the case is clearly not a warranty, spares him yet present, and asks of-service big money ... That's why he brought me to the experiments. After the torture, the owner found out that laptop to discharge is not always turned on, the keyboard sticks \ does not work \ partial works ...

The following discussion focuses on the laptop Toshiba L850, and the consequences of careless kofepitiya females :) Since the analysis of such information nouta the Internet could not be found, it was necessary to arm brains and screwdrivers.

The first photos have already done half way. Remove the cover from the compartment with RAM, a hard disk. There is hidden under this cover, "cog" locking the drive. And remove the bottom half of the housing. For its removal is necessary to unscrew the screws all the available view. Then you need to remove the keyboard. It rests only on the latch. I teased it with the left side of the plastic card, and then turn all otschelknul latch underneath. Next, unscrew all screws underneath the keyboard. It is necessary to remove the bottom. It is inserted into the upper part of the body. It seemed to me convenient to disconnect them from place to drive.

Now, as promised little text. View nouta without bottom plastic.

After a visual inspection, detection of all kinds of frozen sweets ...

Those snacks on the cooling system

At the bottom of the housing

But this surprise us left the manufacturer. The antenna cable from the wafer was squashed by the body.

Cooling System

Burn it?

Here you can see the location of the screws, and cable stitch, yusb terminal and keyboard, which also must be disconnected before removing the motherboard.

The case became legenky ...

Nurse. She bit detection oxide, in the area of ​​the connector connecting the battery, take pictures before treatment failed. Perhaps carried away

View from the other side, here oxide nebylo just washed sweets.

The touchpad buttons were also made to drink some coffee sweet

Getting back to the assembly, rubbed the paste to replace.

Favorite KPT-8 at the ready

Paving the cords more humane to them no more ivy.

Put the cooling system in place. Even after washed from the adhesive layer, Heat-look dirty.

Hard drive bay

He. This oddly sweet glue got the most.

Connect the cables back.

Another disgrace

Return to the bottom of his native place, and fasten all the screws except one - that which keeps the drive.

This substrate \ insulator under the hard drive, so it pokorёzhilo during pick-up train. Firmly stuck. When removed, even I thought, and if not bolted somewhere train ...

Snimaef foil dub as a wrapper Kinder fingernail

We put in place was obviously appealing.

Return the drive to the place, he just placed and pushed towards the batteries.

The drive also needs to be washed

Drive

Drive in place, you need a screw to fix it. The anchor can be seen between the railway compartment and memory.

I put in the memory and closed the lid.

Put the battery in place

The first view from above

Open, Yo! Claudia and where? Oh yeah ... until it all EZE not reached :) connect charging ... Diodik lit. Then plug the charging plug do not forget)))

There comes a finger on the power button, and see the miracle!

It is just a miracle. Nout normally ship the first time. Let while to recharge.
In fact, my mission was the end, as it was originally specified cleaning nouta the possible consequences such as corrosion, Claudia and off, so it does not interfere with work noutu until such keyboards on the market.

It came to the keyboard. I must say that I sunk Claudia had repaired, but not of such complexity, so I just make a reservation with the hostess, I'm not genikolog ... but I can see.

We examine its

Around the traces of suffering

Poor

Well, let's start opening

Hairdryer took from his wife ...

Dirty fingers do not discuss ... they just top dirty.

Parse further warming is not forgotten. Only without fanaticism, and even melt the keys can

And so we see that the patient is not collapsible, sealed all.

Once again connect to noutu (required shutdown). Suddenly Claudia herself alive? ))) Oh no ... sney he does not turn at all.

And somewhere in the parallel processes I have been doing their cars (because hands dirty and, in the transition from cars to noutu my hands. But from nouta auto - optional). Battery charging, vodichku distilled bought ... somewhere else remained

So here it is! in the basin, waiting for the keyboard to bath procedures.

Ducks I do not have, so the keyboard is bathed herself, her bored there probably ...

Boule Boule soaking. Then I became interested in the process of blowing a compressor, dryer and so on. I must say that this time the procedure has not helped.

Well if so, then let's see why. To do this, let's go deeper.

"Grid" with the last pictures pripayanna in numerous places, and gradually heated soldering iron lattice rented

That grille has been removed. And on the table appeared balonchik hydrogen peroxide. Meanwhile, behind the scenes in a parallel process of "cars" in my hands I cracked hydrometer ... But we're not the bad news.

It will be vandalism, not to look nervous :)

Suffered! Buttons accurately to hook on top, remove from the upper rocker, then nezhnenko swaying pull up parallel to the keyboard and key knimaetsya.

Rocker too neatly to hook and remove them with a metal base. And not to forget what key where - we put the whole thing into a "stencil»

After the removal of a few keys, it is already becoming evident that things are bad with layers. But like only at one end. so I just opened his bed, I tried to start the laptop again - No results. So the problem lies somewhere else next. Will have to shoot all the keys.

Slurred, but the scale of the work is clear. Neither rocker or key is not affected ...

Remove remaining rocker

This photo is unfortunately also smeared. On it I pytaslya memorializing how bad that in the area of ​​the loop all corroded, the track became transparent, and their oh how much there ... Well, you can see that even a "stencil" I nechayno hooked ... and get more confusion parts.

It was further agreed that the wait for the keyboards in the sale will be much easier than to restore almost all the tracks. And because the keyboard was collected in a pile of beautiful buttons.

Nout returned to the owner, with the inclusion of the problem addressed, the self-discharge is eliminated, and the keyboard will have to wait.
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting