100 years, the BBC Rossii.6, August 8.

He writes and shows Fox511
Will be 48 photos, please do not break.

Today, watching the training of crews. Schedule Braves' piecewise smooth. " In places schedules where participation is not expected flew foreign visitors gaping hole. Other participants came to the point at the time of his speech, recorded in a planning table.
In the end though it was a little disagreement with reality, but not the essence.
It was assumed that the morning was supposed to be arriving aircraft on static display. However, it was not. We had to change the point of shooting. Span group 100 and Su-25x we missed. Corks in Zhukovsky hells.
Do not wait, we and our aerobatic team - very hard all day in the heat to spend.

After the passage of the group 100 and Su-25 fumes life Proud stopped for a couple of hours.

Resumed training after the lunch break on the Mi-pilotazhniki 28

Then threes held range aircraft

5. Tu-95MS

6. Tu-160

The following passage - Aircraft Design Bureau. OK. Antonov.

7. An-2 from

8. Concluding Antaeus

9. Ruslan:

10. Tu-134UBKM (or rather the modification shall not name)

11. IL-76

13. IL-86VKP

14. A 50-

15. The Ka-52. Solo Aerobatics

17. Four of the Yak-130

19. Su-24. Loud planes, but

21. MiG-31

23. Four Su-34

24. Helicopter Group

26. Four MiG-29 took place in a tight bearing of

28 and then divide by 2 and a pair of short-range dogfight played the couple for a couple

31. After made a test pilot OKB MiG MiG-29M2 with the classical program display

34. And then flew tactical crowd of Lipetsk

36. A pair of 29's beautifully sliced ​​loops with shooting LTC:

39. Counter aerobatics

40. Named plane

41. solo aerobatics on Su-34

42. Four Su-27x initially peacefully flying rhombus:

43. They then something is not shared and decided to investigate. The wall to wall. That is - a couple a couple of

46. ​​And then they reconciled. And in a sign of victory friendship staged fireworks:

47. Twice a day the pilot flew to the training of the Su-35.

In fairness it should be noted that the complex maneuvers on the Su-35 looked much less spectacular than the solo aerobatics MiG-29M2. The maneuvers at high angles of attack and low speeds held high and very far away, in the complex dynamics of the figures was not enough.

48. And in the end - again MiG-29M2

From myself I wish to note that an invitation to this action I had got !!! I love airplanes and looking forward to August 12, the Resurrection.

THANK YOU FOR THE ATTENTION. ALL!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting