500 km. Spain on foot

Someone is resting on the sea, basking in the sun by the pool. Someone goes to the country and meditates on growing tomatoes. Someone takes to rent a car to see the maximum number of beautiful places in minimum time allotted vacation. I was fortunate in July this year to experience the best of the different types of recreation: the sun and meditation, and a huge number of beautiful places.

It is called - the Way of Santiago. I will not explain in detail - Vicki deal with it better.
Briefly: foot pilgrimage to holy places. But in fact, the Way of Santiago has long been a tourist destination for people of all ages, interests and nationalities.

Text is not enough, a lot of pictures (about 150). Breaking possible because I will slowly add. Kicking is also possible, only carefully.

Let's go!

Unfortunately, there remained a lot of pictures from the early days, but I think that the feeling in general it will not spoil. He flew to Spain, to Madrid via Prague.
That chill in the Prague airport - clean and huge.
And yes! Photos are from the phone, so sorry for the quality.

From Prague connecting flight to Madrid. Under the wing - Pyrenees separating Spain and France. That through them I go and in just a day or two.

Madrid. Barajas Airport. Multi-level and multi-terminal. Very modern.

With the bus and the plane through Pamplona in the French town of Saint-Jean-Pied-de Pau, where the path begins Peregrino (Pilgrim). Having Kredensial (Pilgrim passport), all distributed on Albergue (hostels for pilgrims, but more about them later), spend the night and in the morning the night journey through the mountains into Spain.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting