And covers a wave of orgasms

44-year-old Kim Ramsey, reaching sexual satisfaction every 15 minutes, complaining about the inability to establish a personal life.

Miss Ramsey worked as a nurse in a hospital in New Jersey, is suffering from multiple orgasms, catches her off guard during the whole day.

The woman behind the wheel is enough to drive a car and run to wash the floors as it covers a wave of ecstasy. According to most nurses orgasms occur on average every 15 minutes, instead of fun, bring some problems. Due to the permanent feeling of satisfaction Ramsey can not concentrate at work.

- Women are jealous of me, but instead of the usual sexual response, "Yes! yes! "I was horrified to think," No! No!". While they regularly discuss how to have an orgasm, I'm wondering how to stop it - says Kim Ramsey.
A nurse of 10 years suffers from an incurable genital arousal disorder. Doctors say that the cause of the syndrome was a nasty fall from a ladder, in which the woman developed a cyst of the spinal cord.
Kim for 4 years with no one to meet. For the recognition of the nurse, the relationship with her boyfriend ended the last as time due to her multiple orgasms, which she experiences in everyday life, but never - in bed with a man.
 - It was a nightmare. The last time I saw a young man, he became a witness of my pathological ecstasies over four days. How could I tried to control myself even tried to sit on the frozen peaches - all in vain - complains Kim.
via strajj

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting