Our dollhouse

the older birthday soon. for a long time we decided to give her a dollhouse. but the store realized that 5 tyrov rubles, you can buy a small a plastic house. and would like more. I suggested to her husband to make yourself. I will sketch in AutoCAD, lined by plywood, he drank cleaved. and I'll do other trifles.
during assembly were many inaccuracies (plywood 10 mm jigsaw cut the waves). but I obkleila wallpaper, and everything it has become noticeable. I wanted to make a real house. with windows and baseboards. Well, with the light of course))
gallery is just 11 fotkat whole process worked. I was completely in the work. so.
1 photo. sheet of plywood purchased. all female team begin to plot the details of the future of the house)) (As soon as the outline of the house, I've added the right of the window and a pipe with smoke )

Details have cut and amassed house. Now this. kids immediately began to play)) in the process of finishing, malyshnya not stop playing, this was a small problem.

3 photo. We attached a door. House obkleila. He started for the window and door openings. plinth on the floor and the ceiling.

4 photo. Here plinth in the kitchen. I made of colored cardboard. tortured glue. PVA glue glue terrible and unruly. often still come unstuck and fell off. I had a long time to sit and hold the items until the glue dries out a bit.

5 photos. and that the ceiling moldings (oblique joints to hide the details)

6 photos. doorway. in my dreams of course I get more and doors, but not figured out how they could be done.

7 photo. husband spent wiring. I hung type chandeliers. Veranda is not formalized yet. We are thinking about how to put the fence. Of what. extreme lower room is a garage. all as too light on the porch.

voila! Now he handsome! It was such a beauty! she would have played))) on the ground floor have not yet had time to sew curtains. but it's the little things))) right?

first floor. baby furniture has dragged)) furniture trial. ha the first time. and the money for a birthday, a good buy already normal. now such zdorovskie sets sold. direct the whole room!

second floor. I'm proud of myself and my husband))

Well, the last photo. for the sake of the beauty we have done it all! though of course, will play together TEENS. I now have more time free was because of this house))) in debt there swarming
I am a child of such an even dreamed
Thank you all for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting