If you got skirpuchy parquet!

I bought my wife in December 2011, an apartment, a secondary housing. As it was nothing out there currently, plus bedroom, so what that adjacent rooms, but two of them! Pokleit wallpaper, change the baseboards well, as if this were suspended, as were expecting the appearance of small! Small, rather Kirillovna Sofia was born in February, and in June they sailed away for the summer to the country, to gain strength and grow in a clean place. Well, I took up the continuation of repair. First of all, it was a burning desire to change sex. Since old parquet creaked terribly and had not the need for the form. First I wanted to just get rid of the squeak, but nothing prisovetovali in the internet, I did not help. I decided uniquely perestilat. From the floorboard she refused because it is not low cost, and went to Maksidom choose laminate. Agreeing with his wife at mms color, I bought the laminate 2 rooms (then again dokupal on the hall).
Initially with a friend just wanted to remove the old flooring, and "rough" sex put through the substrate laminate. But when removed parquet, we found that the creaking was: (((
They began to think how to get out of the situation with minimal investment of time and money. Pour the screed, it is unrealistic, because must be filled was about 9-10 cm, plus 3mm ravnitel - and a bunch of mud, sand, gravel, cement, ravnitelya - generally expensive, long and dirty (walls were decorated with purely). Pokumekat decided to withdraw draft floor, but leave lags. And already lag put plywood subfloor.

21 photos

floor torn, Stela 10mm plywood floor.

4 ...

5 ...

6 ...

7 ... with the floor is already possible to live :))) rovnenky, Gorny, and most importantly - do not creak BITCH !!!!! :)))

8 ...

9. spread a substrate

10 ...

11 ...

12 ...

13 ...

14 ...

15 ...

16 ...

17 ...

18 ...

19 ...

20 ...

21 ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1346311217 [/ mergetime]
all! Budget two rooms hall - 18,000 rubles. This plywood and laminate, and all arising, even gloves and a plinth!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting