Car. Smiles.

I discovered at the store household goods (private) car. "Bylina", year 1998, from scratch, there are VHF, in general - what I wanted to arrange a garage for Radivoje. Gave 450, I did not haggle much. Because - like very much. Events for Yap's not that ... That's what I thought ... But - surveying and conducting devaysu first start SUDDENLY on the top cover, I found a figure - smile. This aroused interest Dellal ...

Post second 15 photos and videos. You can criticize. Open the box, as many hands were shaking - as if he bought the so-88m (yes hell would buy) ...

There columns.

Actually unit.

Top, smiles ... be careful.

This radiator side of the microphone unit.

Acoustics, epta!
PS: In private conversations fellow hams assured me that the sound will not be disappointed, though at 4 watts per channel - they were right.
Dust was already ...

Koiplektuha. Once.
Two microphones, for one drove, the other for a guide or anyone witty. Extension for zksukrsovoda to not standing next to a carrier and antenna extension cord.

Two rubber belt (!!) fuses and lamp 24 HZ ... why ... But it is precisely in the set.

By column primagnichen additional manual + zhelezyachki))

Warning - guidance! Smiley is not so smile !!!

And - as in the best houses in London and Paris 3 circuit - a kinematic principle ++, and modular ... the other 2 had already decided not to post, so -2 pictures ... amp on UN 174. Classic.

In the pile of PD.

Posted in [mergetime] 1346530925 [/ mergetime]
I am trying to understand about video insert.
A plant Muromsky ...)

Admission confident, clean, columns filled with the sound of the whole garage

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting