Tour of the western part of Belarus.

Will be 35 photos. How to finish - necessarily inform.
Do not break please.

Here at last we decided to go see the western part of Belarus. The route was approximately as follows: Поставы-Островец-Гродно-Волковыск-Каменец-Беловежская Forest-Brest-Novogrudok-deliver. Total about 1200 km in two days. Departure at 4 am on Saturday, on Sunday evening back from an overnight stay in a tent, in the open air all as it

Check out, everything seems to be in the collection:

First a small stop near some beautiful church:

Further, in two towns have embodied the beauty:

Grodno welcomed us exhausts nitrogen plant, good roads and the small car market:

In the car market was really small machines, the state was not looking, just like, wandered.
07_02.

The main feature of our trip - the Cretaceous lake! Fucking beautiful! The color of the water is not put into words, people with tents, a lot of residents of Minsk, BelAZ and ... well, all super!

I have created a post - perevykladyvat photos will not be repeated.
Who cares, you can see here:
forum3/topic472153.html?hl=

Only 1 photo.

We met Volkovisk!

That's lost a national treasure ...

And it is not far from our parking place for the night.

All ... Halt and set up a tent for the night dragged dead wood, cut wood, opened a beer ... mmmm ... baldezh)))))

Tent set!

This photo is great !!! By chance it happened)

It poprikalyvatsya)))

In the morning I went to see the White Tower in Kamenetz.

According to his wife, "White Tower" - not so white)))) Ehh woman))))))

Finally we arrived in the Bialowieza Forest. Hugest cages, well-groomed animals (not that in the Berezinsky Reserve, etc.), beauty, nowhere stub or paper purity.

What is lost in contemplation - have caught))))

So hog resting. When we go into the forest to pick mushrooms in our place - that's where all these hogs dug. Now imagine what happens if you meet just such a sow with young porosyatkami ...

Closer to the bison did not fit. In the wild, we were told that they were one and a half times higher, mainly.

And of course, Brest !!! And needless to Brest Fortress!
Roads in the Brest region awful, does not compare with the Grodno region. The road does not finish.

This view is probably familiar to all!

Back back almost nonstop, sleepy, 2 cans of energy and a few cups of coffee would not let me sleep)) Photograph simply had no strength ...
Full autopilot.

The last photo in the fortress. When you approach the monument - scale strikes ...
That's all I wanted to say!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting