Animal rights activists against bikers

In Johnstown (PA) police inspecting a suburban area after reports that three rights activists zhivtonyh missing after they tried to protest at a rally of bikers this weekend. Two other activists, previously also missing, were found diner employees associated with tape in the trash.

"Something went wrong," he said still shaken by the Promoter. "Something has gone very, very wrong."

The organizer said that the charter throw balls with fake blood in elderly women, dressed in furs, they decided to protest directly at a rally club riders, hoping to show them how animal rights groups are outraged pointless using leather for clothing and motor-accessories.

"In fact, a gang of motorcyclists abusing leather clothing, and we decided that it was time to let them know that we disagree with them ... so they have to stop!»

According to witnesses, the activists arrived at the bike rally on a vintage Volkswagen Van 'in 1960 and started throwing balls bikers with colored water, simulating blood, and screaming, "You are a murderer" passing by. Immediately I uproar. [next]

"They Nassau me!" - Says one of the activists. "They grabbed me and said that I look like a Frenchman called me LaTrene and tied me to a tree with tape so that you can piss on me all day!»

"I ... I was trying to show their indignation in serious biker leather vest, and he did not even pay attention to it. I called him a murderer, and he said that I could not prove anything. Then he made me go with him on a motorcycle all day and would not let me because his girlfriend was out of town, and I, he said, almost a woman »

The activists said that they were forced to eat hot dogs and hamburgers. Those who resisted were felled, and some bikers' perdeli on their heads. "

The police has so far refrained from arresting and statements, and the organizers of the congress "surprised."

"This is ridiculous," said a senior member of the organizing committee of the biker. "We had a party and these people came and started to behave very rough. They rushed us stuff, we called him and tried to spoil our holiday. And what do we do? We invited them to a party! What could be friendlier? The fact that we are members of the motorcycle club does not mean that we do not welcome the holidays ordinary people. I think it does not give reason to say bad things about us, especially after we have done everything possible to make them feel welcome. »

Statements that activists forcibly fed meat, used them as toilets, threw them in trash cans and snack bar nabzdeli on their heads, the organizer of the bike rally did not comment in detail. "It's just our secret handshake," he says.
source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting