How are sparkling pictures

source
It will be a little gallery. The end marked. Please do not break.

Today, I suggest to get acquainted with the unusual technique of creating images. The next beautiful pictures of sparks. At the same time see how they are doing.

It works as follows: take a steel wool, wrapped around the iron base and ignited. The whole thing spins on the rope and take snapshots at slow shutter speeds.

The search led us steel wool on eBay. To order this substance turned out to be quite expensive because of the delivery, which is almost twice the cost of the wool: 2 packs, about 30 cm in length, 420 rubles, 840 rubles in total.

Steel wool looks like this:

We set up the camera. The basis used kitchen whisk. To him tied wire. And inside is laid wool and paper to ignite.

It is useful to be and remedies. And, as I understand the results of our experiments - not only for torque. The main thing - to protect the eyes and head. The protection of the camera against accidental contact is still open.

Let's go!

We have to tighten that to us a giant centipede flew to Alpha Centauri.

When the wool scraps fall to the ground, they fly apart into small pieces. In the picture it looks like little spiders at the end of the path.

When it got dark completely, was removed to a certain extent easier. Extract already does not affect the exposure. It was possible to put 15-20 seconds - just enough missing one filling wool.

Pieces of burning wool fly away too far. One such hit me and I thought, he will burn his shirt. However, nothing happened. It's just a variation of white balance.

In the tunnel.

A few sparkling pictures.

and the last. That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting