Women's penal colony number 29

Author: danlux

After visiting the IR-33, we went to the women's ipravitelnuyu general regime colony number 29, which is located in Prigorsk. The settlement Prigorsk - a suburb of Chernogorsk last place on earth where I want to live, here are the three institutions FPS: the actual subject, penal colony number 34 (for TB patients) and a penal colony № 31.

2. In contrast to the IR-33, there are fewer colors - almost all the free territory of the colony it is a garden.

3. Platz for building and testing.

4. The area in front of the main residential building. Basking in the sun where the bulk of the prisoners. By the way, the majority of FPS employees who work in the colony - a woman.

5. IR-33, some men feel embarrassed when we photographed them, here is a woman vice versa gladly posed, smiling, asked in "a newspaper then you can see the pictures."

6. The total colony population of about four hundred people.

7. If the men waved their colony handles Anna kulchenko (http://kulchenko.livejournal.com/), here eyes built me. Especially a lot of cool next to Irina, who is serving time for stealing five thousand in the hall of slot machines. "Sit," she left a total of seven months.

8. 80% of sentenced women serving their sentences under Article 228 of the Criminal Code - illegal acquisition, storage, transportation, manufacturing, processing of narcotic drugs.

9. Tatyana convicted of murder. This picture to see a very long time. On the freedom she would be only in 2020.

10. The walls are also written statements of famous people.

12. The bedroom in one of the units. Everywhere reigns cleanliness and order, pasted wallpaper on the walls, the windows hang curtains.

13. Each bed also hangs a plaque with data on convicted.

14. Each unit apartment on a separate floor.

15. On the walls hang campaign posters, and, oddly enough, advice on parenting.

16. This cute charming woman holds an inventory of the library. She is serving a second term for "dope."

17. Wall newspaper.

18. leisure room. Basically here watching TV and reading books.

20. Orderly.

21. In the men's prison "contingent" forbidden to wear mustaches and beards (even one with a bristle I have not seen), hair length does not exceed couple of centimeters. It also seemed to me that the look is not regulated. Allowed any length of hair, bright lipstick, makeup, etc.

22. In this room are engaged hodozhestvom and registration of wall newspapers.

24. At this woman, I drew attention because of the piercing in his nose.

23. Learning that we photographers, this woman almost hysterically begged us to "send her picture to Moscow", there to find out that "here saved her life, since she suffers from diabetes now she has no problems with the purchase of insulin. " I carry out your request, dear Galina. Moscow, see photos!

25. inspect residential building, we felt a strange smell. It turns out there have been making cheese, braids!

27. On the way to "PROMKO" we saw an interesting picture: a woman almost hand-fed ground squirrels that have dug themselves a hole nearby, and have already managed to grow fat to the size of a guinea pig.

28. Sewing workshop on "PROMKO." There sew clothes and shape for different services and Offices.

Posted in [mergetime] 1348336749 [/ mergetime]

29. It also has a training center, which teaches the craft of seamstress.

32. In the colony there is an opportunity to learn the barber-painter and plasterer.

33. Building for lunch.

34. The dining room in the colony.

35. Irina still worried, well if it is obtained in the photos ...

36. cook, wash dishes themselves are prisoners.

37. The bread is cut for some reason, a thick chunks.

41. The duty of, besides the stand, anything interesting we have not seen.

42. From the "duty room" we were held in solitary confinement, which is placed on the fifteen days for various violations of the established order.

43. attend during food distribution.

44. Telephone calls home - one of the biggest joys of each convict.

45. Looking at the photos from correctional facilities, many crying that too in good conditions contained convicted. Do you think they should, and lousy stinking mud huts sit? We do not live in the Middle Ages, and not in a third world country!

46. ​​I believe that the restriction of freedom (though comfortable) - this is very hard.
I always ran to walk away from the territory of children's camps, where rested after only three days after his arrival, because I can not see before my eyes constantly same picture.

47. Taking the checkpoint their phones and passports. Photos from Anne kulchenko are available (http://kulchenko.livejournal.com/)

48. Properly educate their children not to have to then bitterly regret the fact that once upon a time at the right moment did not tell them the good tale.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting