Tulim bamboo

Because of the presence of bad temper my favorite, started repairs in the kitchen. Since hands like there is in what is decided to do everything myself.

Nothing surprising in that no matter how trowel and other tools I know are meant to do - so that in the way))) Once, pokleit in the wall of the dining room table vinyl wallpaper - very well, they told me then liked, and the more they are pleasant than ceramic tiles - they are warm and inviting. But time does not spare anything, including my wallpaper (((were it only the time, and even kids and cats. In general, came wallpaper in poor condition and were asked for a picnic (a bonfire ignite) ... Yeah. Well, it was decided that replace the wallpaper coming ... Wallpaper))) But the bamboo. Faced craftsmen and artisans, I realized that this is not a simple matter and decided ... I decided to do it yourself))) I f this is the character I have, I can not say that I did not do. I already own a bike painted and finished law school. Yeah. And all because I was told that I can not))) This is me something Oh, well ... Well.

Go to any Stroymarket and buy their favorite bamboo))) They are usually sold in rolls and different sizes. Take the cloth and drag home. But before going to the bamboo, strongly recommend Gaugeable and calculate the right amount of these most bamboos so then it was not painfully hurt for aimlessly spent denyuzhku)))

For example, a roll there ... What's next?
By the way, if you want to break and so convenient to read, then break))) But I'll let you know how to finish ... And so. Not to be confused under the feet of the masters do not like))) And I'll master ...
In short ... I decided to give the bamboo wallpaper form, so as not to sculpt anyhow ... I want shoby nice))) Yeah ... and draws the outline ... scratching their heads than its cut ... Well it's bamboo yopt. And the master of the pile up, about what it is that the cut-Mama Do not Cry. It was mentioned and shears for metal, and Bulgarian with some sort of circle findebobernym

But ... it was to stretch the brain (the remains) and it was decided to cut a jigsaw with a fine-sawing for krivolineynyz cuts off ...))

go

yurgen077
Do not try to be clever)) Plain gauze ... At least on my bamboo))) and did not fleece ... Do not bother until ...
Results here cutting)))

Well, now we go to strip old wallpaper and wall to Totowa glueing foreign bodies)))
Rip off the wallpaper to put the ground ... not necessarily putty-bamboo forgive you, and scratches and minor bumps. Oh, he was so the bamboo-though norovity but flexible)))

gruntuem and do not forget to remove these sockets and switches. About technology Safety at removal of connectors and power Leveling the kitchen will not write. The main thing is not to stand in the pelvis with water and power from the wall did not tear off. Well, after the removal of the add-vichislyaem where bamboo to make technical holes. As for me, just the hole for the outlet and the switch (or breaker) ... Here, no matter how you try, never really get but a small error allowed)))

Further, the adhesive applied to the wall. Incidentally, pre-attach to the wall of bamboo wallpaper and draw a pencil, so as not to smear too much space (or flatter) wall.
Clay, in the same department where I got the bamboo-not take-vtyuhat doroguschego bucket of glue and is not suitable for etoy procedure. The adhesive does not give correction, and does not forgive your mistakes. Go to another department, which sells adhesives and buy glue for cork. It is usually in plastic buckets. Names will not write because of the advertising deemed)) Still, I'll tell you a secret, it's the same liquid nails only in the bucket (the bank). Consistency is the same and you can safely take and liquid nails, but they are in the box and I did not take. He took the jar and struck a notched trowel

Then, using the spouse, friend, son, brother, friend, mother in law, but not putting a bamboo on the right place and cloth (it is also an old towel) priglazhyvaem to the wall if necessary korektiruem. Bamboo is opposed, of course, but there is a wonderful tool, a rubber mallet))) After a few blows to the bulging and Borzoi places bamboo, it becomes a gentle and obedient))). With such a tool can work even a spouse and you will not worry that it is something wrong will beat or destroy))

Well ... Radumsya progress and when the wind blows deserved beer overs)))

We put in place sockets and switches (switches) ...

But as the wall after gluing the bamboo is also sometimes suffered, and to be honest, it was time to paint, and so it is something we are doing. Tobish paint. how to paint and how to prepare the wall, his wife and himself, is a separate issue)))
But still the wall was painted, decorated with bamboo. By the way ... bamboo, if for some ryamoyYu has its native end, edge, but if you have it pokromsat, tady zas ... We fool head in the loop climb than its ends repaired. And when it came to have a rope, then that it was useful and

There were a couple of stocks in the form of traces of the spatula, and it was decided to hide under those schools so that's curls, the same rope ... And the stones? Stones from a pile of gravel in the yard and glued to the hot melt adhesive. Ah, yes, the rope is also normally glued to the same hot melt ...

Seems all ... General view ...
Frankly, bamboo bomb ... Natural material time, is not afraid of water, two, or three thin, comfortable four, warm -Five ... And a lot of it has advantages ...
All I have. Thank you for attention. where if naorfografnichal, do not judge strictly, I do not know how to read))) Just write ...
Come on, flizilinovy, flown ... criticism and all that)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting