The scandals, intrigue, investigation. About 30 pictures. You can break down (fully) and swear
Great mantreysky-Hyperborean, Slavic-Aryan, druid-Lemurian, hariysky-tartariysky Stonehenge. Filming 1954-1958 GG
8. Marking the site for "megaliths»
Taken from here tynts
The author refers to Gorozhanina from Barnaul, but his blog stupidly deleted.
Well, one comment Sergey_Sergeicn:
I consider it necessary, add a comment to skeptics user rodom_iz_tiflis ZhZh.Vot himself with the comment "There are enough little-known facts that can be gleaned from sources such as Wikipedia (excerpt immediately translated into Russian) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salisbury_Plain
1. For the first time in the area of Stonehenge military exercises were held in 1898.
2. From that time until the Second World War the Ministry of Defence bought up large tracts of land in the area
3. The Ministry of Defence owns 390 square kilometers (!) In the vicinity of Stonehenge, some of which are closed permanently to other access is severely limited. (In Wikimapia a military base near the border - a mile from these stones to the north, and the military airstrip - 5 kilometers to the southeast).
4. In the past, in the vicinity of Stonehenge were conducted branch railway and airport, both were subsequently removed (there are other sources that the military airfield was much closer, at a distance of one mile from Stonehenge)
5. In 1943, the village of Imber (15 kilometers from Stonehenge) and Par Hinton village were evicted. The article about Imber says that to this day the village is under military control
6. 2 miles north of Stonehenge, located Royal Artillery School, which holds the real shooting of 340 (!) Days a year
7. 9 kilometers south-east of the military airfield, located Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, whose work is largely secret.
8. Another 17 kilometers to the west of Stonehenge is a military base and the Air Helicopter Airport combat "Apache"
9. In the area of Stonehenge is not conducted agricultural activities because of the danger of running into a dud, which for centuries has accumulated a lot. Because of this, the green meadows around Stonehenge acquired scientific value (Site of Special Scientific Interest) because the latter are natural lawns in England, and perhaps - and throughout Europe.
So, to summarize:
- Stonehenge around for over 100 years - closed territory, guarded by the military, patrolled by military aircraft and helicopters, with daily artelleristskimi firing.
- Local residents have moved even during the Second World War under the pretext of the exercise; village took control of the military, this situation persists to this day.
- Selkohozyaystvennaya activity over a large area Plains where Stonehenge is prohibited
- On the territory there was an infrastructure that enables large-scale construction (including airports, railway branch), which has since been abolished as superfluous
Perhaps a more suitable location for the construction of Stonehenge was hard to find ... »
In other words, everything is clear. In areas protected by the British Defense Ministry, consciously and purposefully was erected the "center of ancient civilization", "heritage of great ancestors", "Monument of Humanity", which became (not by itself be a clear case), the most important religious center at least purposefully inculcated "spirituality" .
There is no doubt that near the "heritage of humanity" and "spirituality", an important attribute of way is this "heritage" and "science", turning around thereof "heritage" in the colossal scale of his "research," one customer.