As we were building a pond on a summer residence.

There was a time we lived quietly and quite content with this little pond here. It lived two fish, Nymphaea and bathed our dog, enjoying balmy mud. Whether beautiful pictures I have seen enough, or head got so hot, or tired of lawn cut ... I think to a large pond. And everything remains at the level of heavy sighs, but energetic and skillful friends promised to help. Retreat was ashamed. The argument is not enough money, too, did not load. And we rushed headlong into an adventure.
It will be 47 photos. Completed - will tell. Please do not break)

Trembling paw drawn approximate location and started to work ...

Bought decorative stones: coral

... And flagstone for finishing

... Dumping promised to bring friends. And this - the overflow stone waterfall. It called zlatolit.

Bought PVC film and stuck to her "language" for the creek. Day waited until he finally "grab."

And yet - please dug pit. Hard work, so we thought ...

There is visible deepest part, where it was very important to maintain the angle of the wall. It should not be negative, otherwise the film will break under the weight of the water ... And when you dig inside it is very difficult not to capture the excess soil. In short, that did not work in the section "bottle". Of course, we screwed up and then I had to redo it.

The banks need to be verified thoroughly, otherwise water will flow into the side during the rainy season.

Vymeryat in different parts of the pit.

The venture was very fond of my daughter, she was everywhere worn with a shovel and help lunging)

Cat mastered new mountains of sand and earth)))

The dog keeps order ...

We dug-dug and dug. The pit is ready, see the terraces - shallows, deep and middle zones.

Along the edges began to form the Alpine hills.

The bottom of the pit lined with foil. Folds orderable ...

... And pressed with stones, so as not to split.

Now everything is lined with geotextile, and the excess is sutured into neat "Tuck»

And then began the most difficult: the bottom of the pit, and the walls need to paste over the stone (flagstone remember at the beginning of publication?). It pricked and is attached to the fabric tile adhesive.

Multiple layers - and a break to dry completely, otherwise it will move down to bottom. Work long and laborious.

Weather deteriorates, we hang the film to not rain washed away our work and so you do not have to stand knee-deep in water. For the future - it is better to take reinforced - our long lived) - broken by the wind.

Sometimes we had to work in the dark. Suitable carry-lantern.

Those who are not glued, and was waiting in the wings - admired moths))))

Installed overflow stone.

The point is gradually moved ...

... And a little more ...

The film, as you see, is useful. although completely close the rain could not ... I had to bail ...

Meanwhile, the continued excavation work. Hill on the bank almost ready.

And others too ...

Getting landscaping ...

It's time to backfill. Trim the edges of the film conceived fancy wavy lines. At the edge of the curb in his tracks tape.

Fall asleep with decorative stone ...

Somewhere in the film cuts through the hole and plant the plants there.

Then pour the stones.

Poured the water pump is connected. Here's what happened.

From another point ...

And from here ... I had to make a panoramic picture ... In this mode, you can not pass a general view of the lake ...

Deep Zone ...

Terrace ...

Islets ...

Promo dumping rain and now looks brighter.

Waterfall ...

Gorka ...

Here we plan to make the gazebo, but it will tell in the next year))))

Thank you for attention. Last general view)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting