Construction

Good evening, dear YaPovtsy! I want to try to create a theme to my building. You'll see, my experience anyone would be informative.

Will be 32 photos describing

In the first photo dom.ne very old and not particularly Mighty.
I decided to build on a little bit.
Laid bare!

roof removed quite bystro.vsego 2 days.

Bikrost rolled up (a good thing from the water, but flowed anyway)

I set the column to expand the upper floors and rolled armpoyasom.dalee boring filling.
At this time, the weather worsens.

ya.kak actually reads the first block of the master

persecuted steny.material cool! collect it very legko.napodobie lego.v day fill 2 rows not napryagayas.lem concrete mixer.

razreze.zalival in concrete with expanded clay to facilitate construction.

this time getting colder!

in January began a fierce winter! sharashilo -20 and we were forced to ostanovilis.edinstvennoe that had to do it all the time to throw the snow from the roof, and draw buckets of water both above and inside the house.

spied on the Internet perekrytiya.reshil wooden figure such zhe.poluchilos not ploho.pogodka nalazhivalas.i mood cried ALL the battle!
Gazoblok drove, I had to drive for 160km, so send evakuator.v eventually got on a curve and was bloka.on kosoy.iz of this later, his otshtukaturyu.na level ground got 50 pieces.

Wall laid out a second time to sort happened normalno.vdvoem Microcontroller bases DC with his father work goes

climb to the next floor!

the roof has been decided to make a roof, so promonitorit our region on the price of work. He hired a team roofers.
View sboku.poshla roof.

almost ready another floor.

view of the system from the inside overlap.

Zatar insulation.

covered kryshey.reshil metalcherepits. because it was cheaper.

first base and also foam insulated, and began to make the bark beetle.
because no grasp of time (the summer on a nose), it was decided to hire a team of Uzbeks koroedchikov! made 10 days in advance)))

woodworm continues!

Here's a darker color was vybran.hotel, but it turned out it is very expensive.

internally we decided not to bother and pokleit oboi.na enough for a couple of seasons, and then redesigned.

view rooms.

View 2

View 3

Bathrooms in all rooms and all different, but for clarity sfotkal one.

built in the courtyard of the dining room, which is a bar))) already osen.vse zapuscheno.letom looks all fun and crowded.

temporary stairs to the second and following etazhi.dumali and drew her polmesyatsa.soorudili same 4 dnya.u eye fear forest veliki.pravda bought dampness, but everything went well!

we drank tea and ate cake lambs!))
And in fact, for the bark beetle Uzbeks stamped.

All good natured rebyata.Sleva ax not Uzbek, and my friend Armenian Sargis.

Photo made from the last etazha.nashi beauty.

our plyazh.1.5 km and you're almost in paradise

Posted in [mergetime] 1352136467 [/ mergetime]
Whew! I managed!
Thank you all!
If something interesting, ask gladly answer.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting