"Kings Parking"

Standing on one of the parking lots in front of a shopping and entertainment complex, waiting for the girl with the work. Calls in white jeep parked on the 2 vacant seats at an angle. The driver safely away. 5 minutes later comes a black sedan and SUV parked next to another 2 places and also at an angle. And the same goes safely. After 10 minutes, coming "VAZ", there is no space, without hesitation overlaps leaving our heroes and goes about his business. Within 15 minutes, the car pulled up to the owner of the saloon. Amazed, surprised. In the wake him master of the jeep. Amazed, surprised. Kicked a couple of times on the wheel. No one comes. I have been watching the girl picture, asked her to wait, it was really very interesting. Soon I noticed the driver "VAZ" and supposedly go smoke (actually warm the ears). Our characters' nakidyvyut "man present: they say why there stood besides yourself no one notice. And then this guy took so told them: "If you're clever clever, do not confuse the coast, so close to you I'm not alone would stand up, but someone else." Quietly sits down and leaves.
Uther beautiful. IMHO

Picture of parking.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting