Forester-bitch

7 Will gallery
source
The Earth has already started to freeze, digging was harder and harder ... So it was decided to close the season to go to remote villages in which a couple of times we have tried to pass, but could not.
Despite the frozen roads and fields, it was decided to go to the all-wheel drive car.
We left early with a serious attitude and a great mood, having moved down the track, raced on the dirt road, breaking the icebreaker Lenin five-centimeter ice on the puddles.
After passing 10 kilometers, we rested in the field, local farmers do not hesitate plowed the road to bypass the field. The field was not prodiskovano and is an array of randomly scattered boulders up to half a meter. We went on a smoke break and scratch turnip about further progress.
What was our surprise when we heard the whistle of air from the wheel of our drichpopelya - on the right side of the two-wheel fun atmospheres produced residues, already noticeable limp. The mood in proportion to deflate the wheels in my head spinning solutions to problems. Two punctured wheel in the wilderness always hemorrhoids, but the lack of a pump in the car promised, except for loss of time, more and popados money.

How did it happen that the car did not have a pump? I myself can not understand it, the car was taken on a trip with his brother of my colleague on the cop, who apparently forgot to warn. Well at least the reserve was ...
While my friend I have one wheel, I went hiking in search of the causes of the puncture, we really do not want on the way back to break even has two wheels on the other side.
Had to go for a long time, occasionally had to fight the urge to go back to the car, his head softly voice sounded doubt - "come back, you've gone away, you are likely to have missed the goal of his search." But the hardness of intentions and good vision, somewhere in the beginning of the third kilometer, helped found the culprit of our troubles. One shudders to think what would I manifest cowardice and returned without finding the sought.
I would suggest that we have driven on some fragment of farm equipment or something like that, but I could not even imagine that someone else to blame for foul play - on a single track was dug three sharpened pin.

Attempts on foot it could not even their move.

Distribute a guide over a bunch of twigs, I moved back. Pretty weary from hour walk, I was still pleased with the result, because everything could be much worse.
Tilt Wheel was standing in the front drive and desire to throw the car and dragged to the second wheel to the track completely absent. It was decided to sacrifice the wheel and go back to the deflated.

On reaching the pins, we dug them out and thrown into a ravine to the creature, set this trap, could no longer find them. Do a good deed, we have continued to move to the track. On the way occasionally come across dead on wheels of cars and trucks, it seems that we are not the first to fall so in this "abnormal" position.

As we expected, the end of the path of the wheel was torn to shreds. Catch up on the track the car with one wheel still alive, we went to the nearest town is 60 kilometers away, where there was a tire and car shop, where we bought a pump just "fire." There we were told that the culprit of our failure - forester Krasnoarmeysk district of the Saratov region (it is, you see, so fighting poachers, hunters).

We returned to the car we are only at four o'clock in the evening. Throwing his venture and back again, before reaching this hamlet, very reluctant. It was hoped that such remote villages may be completely nekopanoy, a foretaste of the ultimate treasure drove us forward.
I will not describe how hard we drove 100 meters on the plowed field just afraid that this story will read the host machine)), but in the end we got more or less adapted to the surface movement. Further, almost completely overgrown road led through the forest, and stripped the branches to the ground and the bumper side, we still got to the goal.
The village was in a ravine and blurred descent leaves no chance to travel, so we left the car and took the metal detectors and shovels, continued on foot.
After 500 meters we waited for "Eldorado")), grassy places taller than a man. Search had not where we would like, and where had the opportunity to somehow bring the coil to the ground. The land already fairly promёrzla and not everyone managed to dig out a signal, only dug shallow. The first signals brought 20 silver kopecks 1923, 2 kopecks 1938 and a large pile of copper and bronze shmurdyak, no pits competitors confirms our assumption unbeaten hutorka.
Unfortunately, time was against us, the shortest day of customized way back, we had to get to the highway before dark.
We returned home in the dual frame of mind, on the one hand were ten thousand rubles, and on the other - have experienced adventures unattainable by urban residents, well, watch a cop, too, has benefited - a little better than nothing.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting