Case in a computer store!

Tuesday. Day as a day. Nothing out of the ordinary is boring ... and there's no customers. Occasionally sellers come from neighboring Magazov "cracked his" or "Coffee» ...
Ehh ... I decided to wipe the dust off the shelves and correct display of goods on display. I was standing with his back to the door, I hear that someone has gone to the boutiques, turn around and see him: a man outwardly attractive and ambre knock down)).
Delicately clarified the purpose of the visit. People boldly responds slightly slurred, that the soul requires high technology and - "type padarak sabe on nova year))» ...

All people - customers, all customers - the people! .. Like so says the wisdom of Trade ...

Ask:
 - In a loan?
 - Offense, chief! Strictly for nalik! ...- And selects a new laptop for 12 500 000 rub. (1 465u.e.)
-Just?

Man BezOpredelёnnogoMestaZhitelstva extracts from the package box full of money !!!

UPD: crime solved !!!
Click here for details

I certainly seen a lot different, but this number had never seen before!

In general, packed, sent guarantee struck check well and on my own behalf mouse presented as if the new year)))

Incidentally, Chela in the box was still decent denezhek!

In life, anything can happen, can he put off, received an inheritance, won the lottery ticket ... As the funky option - box was someone povzaimstvovana. If someone found a box or chela, then unsubscribe.

3 Picchu

Picchu 4

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting