Features of the Russian construction

Inspired by this post here

I want to share a story of my experience in the construction, or the tale of how I almost turned gray in his 25 years. Actually, what I wanted to talk about:

I work for a construction company, is notorious on Yap the city of Izhevsk. We got our order to build a monolithic building in central Russia. Well, the share of construction is as follows: "The party said" it! ", The Young Communist League said," There! ", I thought, collected clothes, tools, working, got into his car and drove off.
To begin construction in late spring, all summer built. Fill the solid foundation. Very well then helped us studotryad "Monolith" (hello to you, if you are there )

The street is unbearable heat, almost no shade on throughout the day temperature stays about 35 brains boil, feet buzzing, but the work goes quietly, and then the concrete is poured, the walls are growing.
I forgot to say that customers are warriors.

One of my goals was to make the geodesic breakdown, ie I have been using theodolite axis endure to the area, as well as by a leveling of the relief plan to make an existing project location under mark with an excavator and further construction of the walls.

In general, is not the point. The time has come when we came out of the basement level of 0.000, and thus turned into a wall of the building. Accordingly, there is a need in the markup of all openings (windows, doors, and other embedded parts) on those walls.
I went, then, in the shed, I realized that a new 50m roulette someone successfully stole, had to take exactly the same, but the old one, which has "a hundred years to dinner & quot; and taking with him the student, we went with the songs so the draft measure stenochku.

And I had to measure out the wall that the length of 6m, 6000mm or as specified in the project.

I forgot to say that at this point the height of the foundation was already about 2m. And he, in turn, has long been buried in the ground.

In short, we take the tape measure and start measure. And then I see that the length of the foundation is at 6,000 millimeters fucking, fucking, and 7000, and not a millimeter more or less. SEVEN bitch METERS !!!

Students are neighing and me, no fault of their own, the more the degree of responsibility, according to my instructions also poured foundation. I begin to measure, just in case the other side, and again shows 7000 millimeters.
At this moment in my head I sounded a nuclear explosion, then my imagination painted a picture of how the customer shoots me about the same wall, and then I dig up this foundation first and then stand and striker dolblyu long ago solidified concrete 350 mark.
I jumped and danced around the wall for twenty minutes, it seemed to me for all eternity, and he hoped that the Mayans were wrong and all the world will end in the summer, I have not yet arrived at the technical supervision of the object, and then maybe I'll get lucky. Until I had the idea to check the roulette.
And there was all just that some fat troll building, picked up and cut off this damn roulette first meter, simultaneously severing me of my life with my nerve cells.
I had to rebuild their cells =)

And here is the interim result of:

And here I am =)

There are cases, or rather how it is ... Every day was =))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting