The nuclear shield of the Motherland.

It happened when I was nachprodom N-ray missile regiment R-tion of the Red Division Strategic Missile Forces, the mother of his appointment. Nachprodil there I have two years, held the rank of lieutenant (tobish, lieutenants), a pair of trained ensign in positions nachsklada and dining area, and good prospects in the form of appropriation of the next military rank (position was Mallorcan).
Polchok we got to watch about 3 years ago when I had just arrived young letehoy from school to the first place of passage, to put it on this watch, as usual, in a hurry, and with the characteristic of the Russian Army raspizdyaystvom.
Let's start with the fact that the element of life-support to make only managed ubogonkuyu canteen for the duty shift, several "ciphers" for officers, "hauling" database (alert, if Th), and put them on the street 3 or 4 MAZ - hotels, which were home fighters.
And of course, when polchok Commander himself came, the whole epidersiya him terribly did not like, and he inserted through word Ёbtvoyumat, promised to make a regiment exemplary.
Well I raced! The story of a grand building deserves a separate post, I can only say that in the year really made a model regiment, rebuilt everything he could to rebuild, including virtually all of my nachprodovskuyu infrastructure.
The only thing missing farms. He decided to build a mediocre hapsposobom: voenstroitelyami agreed to in a couple of boxes of canned food, those navezli me with all the grounds of defective or sub-standard plates and blocks, brick a couple of cars, and construction is about to begin to spin round was. The only thing missing is prepared, "plan" site. With room quickly decided, I was given one unit bronedorozhnoy technology (whether MTLB toli something like that), a fighter - a tavern, and a cloud of lousy time for a period of one light-day. "Dad," our beloved Divisional zampotyl so directly and said, "Do not razrovnyaesch, Ermakov area until the evening - the uterus will turn out!».
I remembered where I had a uterus, and smoking, boychinu took place.
I must say that the choice of the place the day before approached with full responsibility: the Pope invited the divisional zampovooruzheniyu, he brought with him Tuyev Khuchua energy and other "experts", they staged an expanded council, raised plans, diagrams, maps, and the evening is definitely otrezyumirovali : Useful playground, no cables, pipes, and other crap there is not and never has been, in short: "Shit going, everything nishtyak, dig!»
Well, work has begun to boil: the fighter rolls on the ground, cutting off the excess soil grader, I'm not far, the tracking process and constantly strives to the thread screw together in the canteen there tushnyachka hryapnut, or warehouse, pohryuchit in an armchair for an hour - another.
Somewhere in the afternoon I once again drew on the site lit up and lazily looking at run hither to - here the generals on machines without, began to depict violent activities. By the way, at that time the generals in part was full, fuck, "great building" under the personal control of the Commander, so check - inspecting never been translated, and become familiar already, so that even the soldiers less than a lieutenant - general did not respond, and on those reacted sluggishly and not tolerated, such as: "Jam here already rummaged only interfere with work.».
And then: "Blood, guts, raspidorasilo !!!": from the bucket emitted sparks, cotton, boychina in a matter of moments "over the air" is near me, and voice breaking report: tasch lieutenant, where the couple ёbnulo, in the course of which I have - that the cable broke, let the cigarette pzhalusta !!!
And here it is, the moment of truth !!! Behind our backs on the enclosed seven rows of spines and "100 mesh" BSP (this is the place where there are just "Poplars" protective hangars) from all these hangars spread monotonous beeping starts!
Here, in short, such a feature: when the power supply is disconnected from the units they begin to like this food. The idea immediately be included backup diesel - generators, but the hardware has a hardware one, unfortunately, will not start from another "accidentally" leaked in "Ural" All Solarium: recall, was 90, and in the army as and throughout the country, always something missing.
And if for how many - there is no minutes of installing the power - she flies there any electronic programs, such as, perhaps, the coordinates of the Pentagon, the White House and McDonald's. And there comes a local pesdets in a single missile regiments: Regiment can not carry full combat duty, nuclear shield power gets a solid hole, Americans opivayutsya happiness Coke and canonize Yeltsin, in short, asshole. And fill these applets do not back quickly, within a few days.
Have you ever seen - a hive? I have seen.
All rocket men from generals to the regimental dog Bill Clinton begin a furious pace to be worn around the hangars; cry mat, tantrums, beeping is fucking! In short, Agmageddets!
And once we have the horse, that is, I would say, with a fighter standing alone near the "matalygi" out of which there is no no-fly merry twinkle ...
And then: a sudden out of nowhere, to his trademark 444 UAZ appears dusty Jam throughout this grand building PA. Seeing us with a fighter, quietly smoking a cigarette, the Pope, at the same time remembering the location of our ewes, starts right out the window to yell, "Yermakov, a dick, well, hereinafter referred to as ... '. Ohuevshy fallen from happiness Starley not throwing cigarette, reports: "Taschsch Colonel, we have, I think, found a power cable ... and even a little bent ...»
 - Yes, I FSUs, you're out there bent !!!
And then the head of the Pope slowly povorachivaestya towards BSP ...
Camera! Action! Cut!
Know komments ...

I can only say - I have absolutely nothing, because of the incident on me military, including generals, the Pope sent a known route, namely - on dick, and this path ran past standing nearby zampovooruzheniyu, damn toe land and all kind showing "I cho, I nicho, I've been collecting all the mushrooms».
As it turned out, the power cable stayed since the time when this place was mine installation, that is, from the 60s, so no one really did not remember where he was laid. The old scheme Toli squander, or sold by the same amerikosy shorter - silence.

Deliver a single phrase of the Pope, he said to me (though so that is heard zampovooruzheniyu):

"Well, now at least they know where they have the power cord ... Shit.»

All!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting