Grand Kremlin Palace

As a boy, I loved to play in the Kremlin - to skate on the railing of marble staircases, hidden in the endless maze of rooms and corridors that run on the red carpet. What we just did, and sit on thrones, statues and mustache gold paint on ... there were times. Then one regime was replaced by another in the Kremlin changed the locks. And then Borodin did in the Kremlin renovation. Now there is no longer that of the Grand Kremlin Palace my childhood, there is no longer St. Andrew's Hall, the imperial throne is no longer in awe of that 20 years ago. What kind of awe can say when even the ermine pelts are now plastic?
37 Photo © Ilya Varlamov

Alexander Hall

One of the state rooms of the palace. It was named in honor of the Order of St. George, approved by Catherine II in 1769 and became the highest military award of the Russian Empire. On the walls of St. George's Hall depict a gold star medal and armbands with the slogan "For service and bravery."

Handles

Ventreshetki

Sockets

The view from the balcony ...

St. Andrew's Hall

On the personal order of Nicholas I more in the construction of the palace hall was dedicated to the Order of St. Andrew. St. Andrew's Hall was the throne room of the Grand Palace and the main imperial hall of the Moscow Kremlin. In 1932 it was transformed into a meeting room, which hosted the party conventions.

And I do not like that the Kremlin no one is allowed and not allowed to take pictures ... It's boring here one wander ...

Plastic stoats ... How could they?

Go to the Faceted Chamber

Malachite lobby

By the way, there is not any malachite - all drawn.

Repairs made terrible ... Everything is falling apart ...

And something like this ...

Unfortunately, I can not show more photos, and then the guard will fly from his superiors, that gives me the keys.

Today, just I like to wander through the old walls and take pictures of tourists in the area ...

My favorite place is working very well in autumn or spring ... I like it when there is rain, pour a glass of wine and watch the passers-by, weeping under the wall ...

The last 37 photos.

Very cozy window on the Spasskaya Tower

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting