Good to be with a belt!

This story was told to me by my friend, so can vouch for the authenticity.

Returning to the third shift, my druzhban such as he miners were after work to roll on to a single sotochku, the entire suburban village stalls. And as time was getting late, and there is already crowded local youth, because of the lack of other entertainment.
Ostogramivshis and calmly drinking beer, they talked quietly to the side, when separated from the young girl. Sailed with a cigarette and a languid gaze to a nearby peasant began to speak:
 - A young man, not if you want to relax?
The men hesitated, because the girl was clearly less than chronological age, but one did not lose his belt and slowly unbuttoning his pants, going up to her, in the same languid voice asked:
 - Devchushechka, and how old are you then?
The girl hesitated a little, but said:
 - Fourteen.
What valiant miner grabbed her by the neck, bent, holding his head between his legs, and repeating: "Go home to learn lessons!". He began to peel her elongated strap in the ass. Girls also struggled and screamed: 'Uncle do not, I will not. " But the miner's strong foot hold on tight, and the miner's strong hand hammered granite moral science is not yet Rounded zhopen.
Whinnying all miners, and young people.
And the girl pulled away and wiping snot ran away in an unknown direction.
I am confident that the lessons taught.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting