Chinese helicopter

I immediately bought kitayschinu for training of flight skills ... That's how it looked to :)
ph is not a lot - you can break

Sorry for the delay - did not provide the size of photons for uploading.

As soon as the sealed-off bought bulbs (6 became was one) and cut off the excess weight (wires). Why this was not done in the factory - I do not know, but after that the speaker has improved ... and after lubrication - well, nothing to say.
After 2 days of almost continuous training began seizing the bottom screw. He started parsing: Took off all external and blades.

Parse more ... already realized that the problem is not in the motor and gears in ... The worst expectations come true ... We are looking for a spoiled bearing.

Yes - it podschipnik. There were 2 of the bearing. Upper rusty and falling apart, and the bottom just cranky ... The slightest shift of the axis - jammed.
It's the worst that could be. Writing a letter to the manufacturer (Russian company) and expect the best.

We measure, just in case the old-fashioned mic ... Phew ... - handy!

Of course, in such a state I will not use it. Canning masking tape))))

Total Purchases - spent 1200 driving experience acquired 4hkanalnymi helicopters, aim for higher quality (expensive) models and hope for the restoration :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1361388768 [/ mergetime]
All! Minus for phone pictures with the gears, I hope I can advise interested. Background in brief. Bought brother thought played enough on samples not played enough, bought :) Guys from work as a small boy happy :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting