Interview with avtomedvezhatnikom

We are all human and we all sometimes leave the keys in the car slamming or just lose them. And then he goes on stage - expert on locks and keys, or, as is more often called in the people, safecracker. Meet Alexander Bakunkin. It can reveal everything locked in the car.

About how it all began
Even before the '90s I worked in aircraft modeling Republican station of young technicians. And it so happened that one of our teachers broke the lock on the radio "Zaporozhets," and he had his to us to fix it. Make castle we could not, but to fully understand it and understand how it all works. And then I started to help with the repair of acquaintances, neighbors. Then another fleet was much older than they are now, and the keys used only iron, without chips and electronics, as it is today. And once more all by itself it has developed to a professional level.

The working office of Alexander. Who would have thought that this is where he works wonders in the field of programming and encryption security systems car

About essentials
To open the car, you need to have sensitive fingers, special tools and an understanding of what is happening at the castle. It is not even hacking work, and hash mathematics, engineering level. The universities do not teach it. "Iron" for their devices I buy in the shops and at night, when the phones stop ringing, sit payayu and programmed processors create their own software. In addition, each programmer is sharpened by their type of activity, there is no universal.

Latchkey to modern car locks look like this

On professionalism

Education in my profession would not hurt, but, unfortunately, I have no crust engineer. I just reached up his mind: looking for something on the Internet, something I just prompted. Well, there is no way that a person just born a genius! First, what is, it was new and interesting, and now seems more mundane, and some things you do like with his eyes closed. But I always try to find work for yourself something new. Now I, for example, it is interesting to try to make a key for the 164 th and 221 th of a body of "Mercedes". These machines are programmed so that people like me could not come up with them the keys. That is, the owners of these cars should initially apply only to dealers. But I'm working on this issue, the program has collected, we only wait to me asked the owner of such a car, lost key.

About clients
Most often, customers are turning to me supermarkets that, after putting in the trunk bags of groceries, slammed the keys. No such call that more women or men - the same people are scattered. Similarly, you can not select from a city or region often cause me: there and ride Almaty, Chimbulak and go to work, and some red field.

About crooks and cops
First of all, when I call, I ask registration certificate and identity card or a power of attorney, or a driving license. Sometimes, of course, that the documents are in a closed car, then we warn customers that they need to show them after the opening of a car or the police will be called. Typically, normal people come across. However, once I had a guy call us to open the machine near the store "Ramstore". I warned him about the documents, but he began to wriggle. My companion turned and left, and before that called the police and reported that such a machine there that such a man is trying to open the documents does not show. For this car I do not came closer than two meters. In general, the police in my work are normal. They're people too and also lose their keys or a car slam. On the difficulties
The most difficult for me was the car Mercedes-Benz C-Class in the 203-m body that came from America. The person buying it, only saw the pictures, and the car was "drowned", about 75% of the electronics it has not worked. I fussed with her one and a half months. And there are complexities with different cars. Somewhere processors occasionally wipe start somewhere something else, but it is usually a maximum of 2-3 days I have to deal with them. With the latest models, of course, have more complex, but when the floodplain system work takes 5-6 minutes.

Alexander loves his work and carefully makes each key

On the interesting cases at work
Perhaps the most interesting case for me was the opening of an armored Mercedes-Benz now deceased Nurkadilova. In it was a system that blocks any possibility of opening the doors from the outside when locked from the inside. But nothing on the right. Or I remember once had a chance to help collectors. There, too, everything was protected, it seemed that either side is not podlezesh. The reason is clear: the money still carry. But I guessed: find a long wire, bent her hook, slipped through the loophole round, getting to the opposite door and picked up the locking lever.

If we talk about the funny - when I was, I swear! The man went to the toilet in the yard and dropped to the key. Took the "Indians" with Seifullina, they dismantled the floor in the closet and started one of them lowered his head into a hole in order to get the key. One such key is found, and they dropped him in the hole! I do not know how then washed!

P.S. As an experiment, at the end of the conversation, we asked Alexander to try to open the BMW of the third series of our photographer. He said that as a model, pulled out of his briefcase a pair of mysterious kind of iron and went with us in the yard. Work with lock robbed him of no more than 10 minutes. At the same time the master noticed that the key is inserted into the hole for a long time (which was true - Ilya from the beginning uses only electronic key fob). In general, our reward was a short wait a soft click and open the door of the car.

Author: Alexei Starkov // Photographer: Ilya Davidovich source

To open the car, you need to have sensitive fingers, special tools and an understanding of what is happening in the castle

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting