Small house for Horyat

Good day, dear family YA'P!
Man, I have a new, and that's going to forces and thoughts in order to write the first post, well acquainted.
Ready to listen to reasoned criticism or praise)) Yes, and just to communicate, too, is ready))

37 pictures and a little beech

Preface:
There are three in my family, "Babes" (In another I can not name them). Their names Pavlik Teffi and Cox.

It was the case, we went with my wife to do unpleasant procedure Pavlik, which is not to say out loud, and the thought of this operation exposes me to a state of shock ... ((But who knows the specifics Horyat (ferret) understand that this procedure is necessary. Speak impossible, and to write, though unpleasant, but still ... castrated male. ((...

... They took it to us ...
My wife is in tears, I "millstones" moved, because I liked it not very expression assistant Dr. Ulanova, when he was carrying my bloodied (though processed) miracle.
... Well done and done ...

... In the car and home.
On the way, such a pity and resentment for Pavlik defeated that I planned to perform three of his desire.
What is needed now Horyu ?!
1) Play from the heart
2) a sleep well (Hori sleep about 20 hours a day)
3) Eat plump (to eat their body is very fussy)
The first desire, we perform 100% free "flight" of the apartment. Playing as an institution))
But the second and third embodied in this facility.

Posted in [mergetime] 1363365487 [/ mergetime]

And Perpetrators Creation:

Paul

Again Paul

Teffi

Again Teffi

Coke fines

Again coke fines

Posted in [mergetime] 1363365735 [/ mergetime]
Moustache! )))

Source:

Tags