Aquila TagAz

Will 5 photo

Muscadet Musayev, the first owner of the red sedan left his first comment on the purchase of a vehicle:

Actually mainly in the recall in my opinion it should be said that this model a test assembly. Hence, all visible jambs. They even is no central locking. How to bring up, deliver. Therefore not written anything yet. Earlier than a month to describe the car, I think it makes no sense. The only thing you can talk about is "driving quality."

100 km / h in 14 seconds is a myth. Drives machine better than the same "Priority", and in some ways better. As somewhere slipped "even the carburetor her 9-ka at the traffic lights will pull" - nonsense, acceleration of the machine from your hands will depend. Due wheel gets "swallowed" many pits that previously had to go round. At the same time the rear gas shock absorbers are very strict, so that all the bumps you feel his fifth point.

Places in the car missing. Greater again to say. A sack of potatoes, you can cram into the trunk, but not to any garden, it will reach. Behind a lot of places, but due to the bevel of the roof, people will 1.90sm above the floor lie the good leg space a lot.

I live in the private sector, therefore, the issue with the primer clearance was very tough. During the two days that the assaults, found only one hole to which drive up stremnovato. The only thing that is confusing, it's turning radius. Unusually. Before this went on semerochki, therefore, have to get used to the length of the machine.

All. You can comment on.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting