Why do men become weak: male gaze

On the women's portals and only heard that the men had already left. That they are not the same, do not get married and give birth to whom, consequently, also not from anyone. Offended ladies do a good ranking attendance articles which actively condemn the behavior of those who, in their own words, and there is already.

This phenomenon has led me to thinking about how it became so that our men are no longer the knights, heroes and princes. "Maybe, after all, they are somewhere else remained? At least one "- complain often have not lost hope of a girl.

I think I found the point at which it began the weakening of men. Understanding the cause of the disease can be found and the method of treatment. And men are sick weakness, obviously. Moreover, the disease progresses and is already endemic.

Author: Boris produhi

Let us look back to the past, at the very beginning. At a time when the honor of the ladies gave their lives. Those celebrated in centuries Ivanhoe and Lancelot were different from modern men only one. You will understand what I mean, if the answer to the question that was in the Knights always with you, and that is not present in men today?

Everyone I asked this question, and immediately answered the same: if everyone had a gun with him. Thus, the weakening of the men started when they took their weapons.

But really, the image of a knight we associate primarily with the man in armor, with a sword, a spear, on a warhorse, with the coat of arms on the shield and the other attributes of his valor, ie with the image of a well-armed men.

Realizing this, I remembered and how educated the sons of the ancient Slavs. The fact that the boy is no longer a child, but the boy could tell by hanging on his belt knife. The knife was the subject of which was handed over after passing the test the courage and bravery. The right to carry a sword had to be earned. It was a kind of identity card, proof of maturity. It can not be had somewhere to leave, lose, spoil. The boys had to take care of your knives, sharpen them and decorate. This weapon was their dignity and a source of pride. It gave them the opportunity to do "men's work": hunting, handicrafts, etc. to protect. I think the phrase in the original was dedicated to the knife: "Without him - as without hands».

It is noteworthy that respect for his weapon was a peculiar form of sex education, and just education, which is now also disappeared somewhere, if you believe the forums. "When people talk about manhood, the only understand the same thing. Can men do not have other advantages? "- They ask indignantly.

Adulthood is the man in the old days began with a solemn moment of the handing him the sword fighting. Often these weapons passed down from generation to generation, the loss of it is a great shame for the whole family. At the same time the awareness that the possession of weapons of familial puts a man on the same level

with his father and grandfather, is gradually transformed into understanding of the necessity of birth sons, who would also need to pass it. Procreation was then a very practical and even strategic importance. Fatherhood was a welcome development, which were prepared and deliberately sought, and certainly not "aerial».

I think it is a weapon in the hands of this man has created stereotypes of male behavior, as it is possible to solve questions of "manly." It taught the men to justice, the ability of decision-making power, to act in conditions of maximum risk, as well as the need to comply with etiquette. Yes, etiquette.

Imagine the scene when all the men have guns around. Any thoughtless word could be the last. Etiquette was basically a natural mechanism for the protection of life, not just a fashionable game, a whim or glamor.

I can not imagine how much needed strength and agility to dance some mazurka, being hung with sabers and other pieces.

It was then, when the men had the honor to carry a weapon, and was born a model evaluation of their merits. They have to be strong, smart, honest and noble. Is responsible for the words and able to bring to justice, prompting the offender to a duel.

That would return this standard of conduct - and the YMCA would be much less. Because louts are always cowards.

The relevance of these reflections in the fact that, for example, Russia has considered a bill to permit to carry firearms. However, it seems to me that "real men" This innovation has not come back. Culture is formed by centuries rather than laws and regulations.

A culture of today is not the same.

"They give these people weapons, but forbidden to smoke!" - Surprised Paul Will, who loves to bare the truth. Contradictions, as they should contradict. Without them anywhere.

Yet we have to admit that the relationship between the behavior of men and arms straight. The men took the weapons, what they are now to win the dragons and save his princess? How can you expect a chivalrous behavior of those sword and a knight in the hands not holding? Many people with a screwdriver, then feel themselves insecure. And this uncertainty is transferred in many ways.

And these women, their Cherche la femme. Do not they realize what they are doing when hinder the boys to take up the weapons? "Who gave the child a pair of scissors? He currently vykolet eyes! Here you leave him alone! "," Oh, there is a knife! He is now currently the fingers cut off. Where do you look! "" Put it spicy! It's not a toy for children! »

Only the pope knows what men want, zadarivaya sons of all kinds of weapons, soldiers and assorted castles. And arming themselves all sorts of necessary tools, iron things some, pieces for machines and dumbbells ubiquitous.

Share teaching experience. My son once brought the edge of the stick and proudly, but said in a whisper:

- Dad, I'll cut off!

- Well done! - With pride, but I told him in a whisper. Away from sin.

Incidentally and women during the swashbuckling heroes were softer, the really something. Here's a look at her sleeping peacefully her husband, but at the toes spread out on the floor, but on his sword, right on your toes, but on the sword sharpened. And priberet them herself. Away from sin. Quietly and gently, so as not to disturb an afternoon nap sweet lord house, father and breadwinner, and the most that neither is the representative of God on earth. Those were the days.

source

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting