Fishing. Season opening.

Finally, the wait for the weekend! The whole week was a gorgeous warm weather, the roads are drying and can be safely run for a fishing trip. Today the weather was too all in openwork, 20 heat and the sun all 30 ... feels.

So. Gallery will be about 15-16 pieces + a bit of letters at the end - whistle. Fotkal on a thermos of tea, so the quality is not so hot.

1. Why is it climbed only two rods, although they were 4. They were added as "neklevaniya» :)

2. The general plan of lakes. The lake is very shallow ... in the middle of the depth of about 40 centimeters ... and the water is already in bloom.

3. Fishing gear, fishing rods half had to adjust on the spot, was cast away. And the hooks had to change everything, Choate after the winter they did not like me.

4. test the new Pribluda hooks on karamysle nicho so ... ... working ...

5. The first went! Karasik ... small ... but for the first time just fine))

6. Then there was silence ... the second waited for about an hour ... at that time fed mosquitoes Kick them there much !!! I remembered that somewhere in the car lying Moskitol ... help!

7. The bad poor, but in small, pecked ...

8. Something like ...

9. Little by little, a bucket filled))

10. Another one. Like other - small.

11. And this is a universal lead sinker plate ... ... tear off as needed :)

12. Well, that's part of what I take with me) bait, bait, food, gear, etc.

13. Little to no fishing otnositstsa helicopter ... ... if you can make out ... what the military ... I do not whisking them ...

Helicopter top :)

14. In total 13 pieces were taken ... for the first time properly.

15. Zharitstsa ... at home))

16. Hrum-munch fins :)

I thank you all ... ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting