Scenery for the film Stalingrad

Will be 51 photos and some text to it.

I took here

Yesterday went under Peter, watch the scenery for the film version of a novel "Stalingrad". I have to say - gorgeous scenery! All recreated down to the smallest detail. Scenery districts of Stalingrad reproduce the smallest detail image of the city. Their construction budget amounted to more than 120 million rubles. Over their construction, finishes and textures of labor in the total of more than 400 people for 6 months.

3. In spite of that the film was shot last summer, the scenery is still guarded. We were just at the moment when the entire security was in place and the mood they were worthless. So we had to go around the fence, through the woods and places through small swamps.

Feet wet in the first minutes, but it was worth it! After 15 minutes prodiraniya through the bushes and trees, knee-deep in the water, we finally reached the goal.

5.No before going to the very purpose of our trip, we were like in the surrounding area.

7.Nashli anti-aircraft guns. If I'm wrong popravte me.

12.Zatem went to poschadku.

13.Orientirovochny film's budget will be 30 million US dollars, of which 10 - Fund allocated a movie, while the rest will be obtained on an investment agreement with VTB Capital and from the pre-sales of the film.

I must say that the money is well spent, although the exact answer to this question will be after the release of the film. Premiere of the film seems to be held in October 2013 in Volgograd.

29.Pomimo us there was still a cloud of fucking people. Also I had another man 10 photographers, but they shot models in the background of the ruined city. Some of the girls tried to dress according to the model of the era, some have decided to neglect it. Even from the outside it looked a bit strange.

44.Na Lastly, here are a few vyderek from the book "For once, I will write you the truth," Letters from Stalingrad Wehrmacht environment.
"Three enemy make our lives very difficult: Russian, hunger, cold. Russian snipers kept us under constant threat "(from the diary efreytera M. Zura, 08.12.1942 city)

45. "Today, for me it would be extremely happy to get a piece of stale bread. But even that we have. A year ago, we were laughing, looking like a Russian refugee eat dead horses, and now we are happy when we dies any horse! "(From a letter to parents Obergefreiter William Beyssvengera, pp 28906, 31.12. 1942) < br />

46. ​​"Describe what is happening here, it is impossible. In Stalingrad battle all who have head and hands - both men and women. "(From a letter from Corporal Otto bride Gellmana pp 43396V)

51. That is all. The author has promised to put more photos here tomorrow. I do not know about you but for me personally it was interesting to see. There are inaccuracies in the littering boxes of ammunition for it seems to me that the Muscovites released after the war, but it's part, the city struck me.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting