From the Underworld "Belaruskali"

In the summer of 1949 in Belarus opened Europe's largest Starobin deposit. During the drilling of exploration wells near urban village at a depth of 349 meters discovered salt deposits, writes blogger konstantsin.

In 1958, the All-Union Komsomol shock megastroyka Starobin potash plant. Since then, it has been almost 55 years, the company is now called "Belaruskali».

We offer you a photo report from the bowels of a giant.
30 photos

We listen to instructions and watch a demonstration of using the self-rescuer HSS-1 (in the case of fire, he can breathe for 60 minutes at 300 minutes and movement during stints). Change clothes, get the equipment (except self-rescuer, the battery on the belt and flashlight on his helmet).

Held at the hoisting machine.

For us close the heavy sealed door and a second shaft is aligned with the pressure (feeling of travel in the metro ventsboyki × 4).

We pass to the lift. We are asked to hold fast to the railing.

It will be exciting - my first time at such a depth.

We go to the famous speleolechbinitsu. Here you can not only cure allergies and asthma, but also to escape from all the radio waves.

Leaving the hospital and are familiar with the vehicle called Mink. Listen farewell that should not keep your hands while driving, as we will move very close to the walls and possibly touch. Georgia and went to - fades away land landing light on there, just lights Minky and our lights. Very similar to the beginning of the first Half-Life, but go much faster, and uneven surfaces. Periodically, there are ventilation shafts and various illuminated areas with working people.

Arriving at the place with the code name "Lava 5". We pass a few hundred meters of the mine, where the conveyor. Next we see the device purchased recently cost about $ 65 million - dredging complex SL-500S.

Here, unlike speleohospital, noisy and is dust. I decided not to change the optics.

The length of the labyrinth of the first mine group - about 320 kilometers, much of which is under Soligorsk reservoir.

It meets another vehicle that had left with increasing noise from the mine - propelled car with 15 tons of ore.

Miners are waiting for the lift.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting