Cope failed

We have gathered priborchikom means to the places of military glory guerrilla ride. Plans were mildly Napoleon.

Device Teknetics Delta 4000, was already a comrade that used through the city in the hands not clatter)

Take one of the most important tools, all subsequent pictures on it and made

Will gallery 50, a little test.

Exit ... 7am, the sun ...

This European shopping mall, overlooking the route of international importance and with beautiful holes in it

Opposite is the bus station ... sad spectacle

View from the yard)))

Pokraschennya Zhittya vzhe sogodnі

ZY my finger, for conspiracy)))

And it is a miracle Yudo will take us to the assembly, again fingers secret facility vsyotaki

It is the only way to tell the inside

On the way sfotkat Nitsche did not, as in the automobile industry is a miracle nalezlo so many people ... ogogoshenki th)))

Already in place ... I sfotkal HZ what for it ... Well, if there is, then spread

Here's another bus ... a sad sight ...

We are on the left

Going for a turn see this: estate of Count Potocki, as it turned out after the restoration

Who is there in the surviving buildings boarding

In the courtyard of the estate flows Sob River, a tributary of the Southern Bug

View from the bridge down

On the other hand

But he wanted the bridge take a picture, so there was not crawl ... In short, he's the same as the manor house, plus serves as a dam. It is said that before the river is fully covered stone pillars bridge

More fotochki castle (do not know Che wiki so it calls ... maybe they did not see locks ?!)

Okay, enough ... we must go further.

Golden domes ...

On the left side, according to the local mill in Ukrainian Mlyn (Mlyn)

An old, he said to some Pan belonged

Posted in [mergetime] 1370764856 [/ mergetime]

For clarity sfotkal other hand

The man asked five of the church, no one knows, but they say that they say once stood there at the other, and how we accepted it was destroyed ... and a certain number of years has grown a new

Here's our guide approaching

And places like the asphalt is not bad)))

Just off the road, and everything is in Scythian burial mounds ... damn, I did not even know

Look at the horizon one can see that bad a shovel and a half pixel ((

From this side, too, were mounds, but their perelapatili under the field ... and wanted to shit on everything

Made for the fans picture automotive section of the site

Acoustics

Well, on every hundred meters of all sorts of propaganda posters

We arrived for our tour guide home.

Looking at perёd and tell you why ... In the village is a legend that once grandmother from whom they bought the hut buried in the courtyard of a church bell from the ruined church ... Our task was to find ... Courtyard zasrat junk for the most do not want to ... campaign ... porylis ... wire Yes ... But the nail in the old cellar, we were surprised, having walls instrument heard a pleasant sound which means large nonferrous metal ... And as soon as we were invited to go to the forest to the forester to agree on the excavations on its territory ...

Few pofotkat local animals:

dog

Bird.

We then ate in soup

Kote ... bastard did not want to get shot ...

Rabbit, one of many ... others did not touch, since they are the offspring of, asked not to injure the psyche of the future generation

Three bull, curious))

Posted in [mergetime] 1370765965 [/ mergetime]

So I was not allowed to finish the photo essay from the farm ... (

This we have to move around in the woods, at a speed of 60 km / h ("yes, there is no way, and the puddle of half a meter" -krichal me, "yes pofih, Tse Well field, yak tank" -krichal driver)))))

From the amount of mushrooms, I was just in shock

One of the mediocre

On the way out of town in a forester, he told us that there was a settlement in the middle of the forest, and there are sometimes found gold coins. But this "settlement" grass as a man, not what the device does not swing, it does not really go

Short dug horseshoe nails again ... ... ... liner and rusty pot here with such bars ... or droplets of metal alloy ... light, the sun shines, lay relatively deep ... still a mystery, and it's where

Excavations in full swing ... and triggered the law of meanness ... the phone rings, our guide got into trouble))))

There he is, using my shovel diversion

Zasrat he wanted near this ... I had to return to the fields, and the weather spoiled

The same pit by

Well, on the table was laid ... brought "Teschin gorilka»

The whole table did not take a picture, it is not convenient somehow, but the jar sfotkal ... Total-liter only ... but as they drank only two people on the street at 40 degrees ... in short the result is understandable)))

The weather has finally deteriorated

I had to return home

One of the many lakes on the way home.

And at home I photographed washed cartridges from PCA

I have everything ... Thank

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting