Protva River. Poisoning?

From 02.06.2013 on 06.08.2013, there was an ecological disaster - Moscow River Protva suffered poisoning. According to eyewitnesses, the poison got into the river 06.06.2013. As a result of poisoning, fish is almost completely lost. From the smell of the water, comes the stench of excrement and rotten fish. Unable to swim, and the summer has only just begun. How many dead fish count can not be! Who should answer for it? Who will give residents and their children to a river? And the fishermen the opportunity to relax with a fishing rod for free? Not to be unfounded, I attach photos taken 06/08/2013.

Roach, ruffs ... and very opaque water. I want to say that I Protva live more than 40 years, and the water is usually seen 3-4 meters deep.

7 photo

Bream and chub ... .Although there are several transparent water.

There are many who ... are mixed.

This small chub and roach ...
Needless to say, these photos are made near the village. Pochenicheno Boris Nikolayevich Platonov.
Those people, who have spent most of their lives on the banks of the river. Protva in a big shock from the catastrophe. Not only that we have been unable to catch fish, we and our children are deprived of clean river!

More ...

More ...

and last ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting