Project: wall in the room

Hello dear YaPovtsy. This is in anticipation of holiday I wanted to do something at the wall in the room. Figuring that I want, I decided that we should make a bar and hang the TV But the shelves were more books, they turned out to be nowhere to put (throw a pity), so they had to adapt to the thread .

I have to say, did everything alone, nothing like this has ever done.
So here's the wall in my room. In the corner is already the bought telly, but in its place there should be a bed, I already understood.

Gallery will be 65 with a small description,

After thinking for a few days, to move to the brain a lot of options, prosherstit internet, I stopped here on this. The box under the telly decided to make plasterboard, to the left bar on the right shelves for books. Bar and decided to make a box with LED backlight.

Here is a general front view of the wall of the room, the size of the conditional, the coefficient used to calculate the real dimensions :)

Remove everything from the walls

Grooves at the wall outlet

Paving provodochek

All gloss over and do the socket

Getting to do a box profile

We do, started 3 sockets inside: Internet, HDMI cable from the computer, because there is no vayf the telly and TV outlet

Here is a good

The day before the sutra almost overnight made structure, everything turned out exactly the level of the zeros

More

The second time exactly in the center of the box to get the hang telly :)

More

He began to cut sheets of plasterboard

That's what was the most difficult in cutting :)

Finally, all sheathed, stripped wallpaper inside, all primed 2 times

Telek in place

The process begins fillings ...

Something happened while rough putty

Rough putty when dry proshkuril little primed again twice and struck out the finish, white ... And yet dry white set about assembling the shelves to the right of the box, a book

Shelves as vydno from the image above, I decided to make the invisible fastening. Bought plumbing bolts in the store, screwed into the wall, they have already put on the shelf, that's what happened

three pieces put into the holes in the chipboard flooded carpenter's glue, just in case, you never know))

Finishing putty dry, proshkuril her progrutoval

Here are a telecom

Skewered the last shelf

Closer. Shelves way, to cut himself, a jigsaw, a contour of the hand painted, then simply by cutting the remainder of the first used as a template for the rest :)

He put on edge

Washed down the left side, such as a bar))

Rear view on the perimeter of the bar made a chisel deepening for LED Strip.

Nasverlil holes in the end of the whole structure, decided to mount on the wall is entirely the same manner as the shelf

That's what eventually happened to the wall main thing is not to hurry with the layout ... to do everything necessary to accurately

Half an hour of sex and I still put !!!

I put any crap course

More

Ripoffs inside wallpaper, poshpakleval

on the wall of the old wallpaper disturbed as cutting grooves at the outlet, so I decided to stick fiberglass and paint them, so to speak to make a bright accent in the room :)

It's time to paint ...
decided to make a bright accent the bright))

Paint

Neuderazhlsya, did not wait until the paint dry, paved the LED strip, the entire izvozyukalsya but satisfied. Light immediately identify all the defects in the paint and putty

General view

Still, very much pleased with backlight))

Black glossy color reveal all the irregularities putty, so I decided to experiment and apply sanitary sponge on top of the black - red, there you are, it looks better already

decided to draw on top of the fiberglass wallpaper red black stripes

Here's a picture has turned out after sanitary sponge

More

Guide books :)

Podsvetochka ...

Backlit tele finally topic, look no tired eyes in the dark!

Inside the bar mirror pasted

Well, if the mirror is ...
Et sopstno I

I waited two weeks facade, finally produced!

Handle deserves a separate pictures))

I attach the facade of the bar

In conventional furniture hinges + gas lifts that would not fall, kept at 90 degrees

More

I ordered a glass, I put

Screw ferhny facade, one piece :)

The second thing.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting