Marihuanovogo moms from California

A group of mothers from a wide area of ​​Beverly Hills, California, shows that smoking marijuana helps them to be better parents for their children!
9 photos via strajj

Many of these women smoke marijuana every day, to relax and to cope with chronic pain. They say the drug, which is legal and is issued by prescription in California, making them better mothers and wives.

Many of these women are married. Most of them have small children. Some are rich and do not operate. Others work part-time bartender, or in the service sector. One of them, even the wife of a police officer.

In 1996, California voters passed a bill that legalized the possession and use of marijuana for medical purposes. Doctors may prescribe a drug for those who have certain chronic medical conditions.

"We are faced with people who say that marijuana - only for dirty drug, but we - the proof that you can be good parents and productive members of society and to use it," - says Cheryl Shuman (Cheryl Shuman), 53-year-old mother of two children, which organizes monthly marihuanovogo themed dinners for her friends. Sample menu of the dinner the following: cannabis leaf salad, chicken fried in oil hemp and marijuana milkshake. It helps with cooking chef David Shenhels (David Schanhals).

37-year-old Thomas Dzhenuari (January Thomas) says she smokes marijuana five times a day in front of her two-year daughter Zina (Zeena). "Marijuana makes me a better and more creative mother. It helps me in the education of Zina ... I want her to understand the benefits of cannabis, so I read her a book about it! »

40-year-old Dillon Simm (Simmi Dhillon) says that marijuana saved her marriage. She was on the verge of divorce with her husband, a police officer when she smoked weed for the first time. "And then I realized that I could be his wife, and it saved our marriage - she said. - Now I can talk to my 10-year-old son about drugs and to be completely honest. Before, I was like a zombie, taking my prescribed prescription drugs - now he has a normal mom! ".

All the women say that they began to use marijuana as a way to control chronic pain. In 2011, Schumann was suffering from ovarian cancer; to facilitate the treatment of pain and she attributed the use of hemp oil. Thomas suffers from arthritis, which is still at an early stage, and Dillon still cope with pain after a car accident that happened ten years ago.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting