Walk through an abandoned landfill.

As is known, in 2007 to complete the withdrawal GRVZ (Group of Russian Troops in Transcaucasia) from the territory of Georgia and all the facilities were transferred to local aircraft. Including landfill "Gonio". That's about it, I want to tell. Waking up in the output, and as usual, drinking coffee, I felt that some part of the body craves adventure. Where to go - immediately came up. Still would!!! When in school, with friends, loved to wander after the firing of the landfill, since it was possible to find a lot of interesting things: from damp dymshashki, which is then dried and fired in the school, disrupting lessons and ending trophies, remembering that I am surprised that he was alive and that all the fingers in place.

Will ~ 60 photos

Lumps grenades from the GP-25 "Bonfire»

It did not work the shot from an RPG-7

After breakfast, and throwing in a backpack a couple of sandwiches and a bottle of mineral water and SLR, went to withdraw the car from the garage, not forgetting to take civil trunk (live far from the town and if the evening to run into nationalists - in discussion with them, there is no better argument than the Beretta 92FS.) Machine wound up, the receptionist works poeeehali !!!

I pass Gonio bridge

the right of the new bridge - the old, in which tanks on tankodrom drove ... and now to his "screwed" the ramp and trucks are gaining rubble and sand

For a half-hour drive to the destination, but just do not call the landfill - a couple of soldiers in the booth at the barrier permanently wipes. Therefore, after passing a couple of kilometers, veered off the road and huddled in the car elderberry bush. The weather was gorgeous, no clouds in the sky, the sun beats down, the temperature not lower than + 40'C. Chickens were rescued from the heat like that

Turning wade noname small creek, went peshkarusom on the beach.

By the way, the population here does not go nearly so in the heat, you can observe the following picture: Yes !!! five-kilometer stretch on the beach was not a soul!

While went, photographing the local flora, such kolyuchelistnik- listed in the red book.

And as poppies

Soon begin dating a few other exhibits: Rusty bullet from the cartridge 5, 45h39

And soon there are objects that reminds you on the range

DOT - Pillbox ... metal door torn, likely passed it to scrap

Peering inside, you can admire the work of warriors

and here's another creative

Even on the ceiling! XD

once there it was rummaged trenches, trenches, then there were holes in which the destruction of munitions that were brought from the warehouses ...
Now otvoёvyvaet nature of the territory.

So now it looks like a pit, which was more than 3 meters deep ...

This growth trench

It was a narrow-gauge railway, which links to the trolley pulled by the target ... As it was said, as the withdrawal of troops from Germany will not, we will not leave Georgia even puttee.

But in these boxes were installed stepper motors, which raised the target bilayer (two isolated from each other by a layer of metal) that are in contact with a bullet "lay" and "get up" after a certain period of time

Pretty cute looks

And vegetation all rushing and rushing

tsvetocheG

Sea buckthorn bushes braids that's such a plant, such as the honeysuckle, flowers that exude a pleasant aroma

Plenty nabrodivshis through thickets, taxied to the "strengthening" that once trained motorized infantry assault.

And more ruins

such as the headquarters of the simulated enemy

Which also grows

blackberry-wall

On the floor, scattering of shells from fighting and blank cartridges 9x18, 5, 45h39, as well as and 7.62x39 ...

Since they do not take scrap metal - and because lying ...

Inside the building it looks even worse than outside

No bearing beams on the stairs is not enough steps

And in some places and whole spans

On the second floor there is even a sort of mountain of construction waste

And then, apparently, was a junction box

As the drafty floor, the liner is not lost presentation

Posted in [mergetime] 1373180905 [/ mergetime]
Out on the street, I come across a bunker

Out on the street, I come across a bunker

Once inside, and just waited until after the eyes bright sunlight accustomed to dusk, you notice as you pyritsya empty loophole

on the reverse side of the sleeve which is again, this time 7, 62h51

And tueva hucha small rooms and corridors are so narrow that has to wade krayneakkuratno so as not smeared.

In one komnatuh blockage ... going back on the surface ... apparently had left the ruins of the bunker ...

Near kosher trenches, concrete!

Posted in [mergetime] 1373181868 [/ mergetime]
And here I was the heat of the soldiers with PPC, began to shout and show the signs, that went to him ... yeah, that's all conductive throw ...
I had to pretend to go to them, go behind the bushes and crouched there smartly-smartly moved to the sea ... a kilometer or two, found near a small lake acacia thickets and alder patch of grass that surrounded. Hiding and listening, and spent 20 minutes making sure that the PPC for me, no one rushing, decided to make a halt, and a snack.

Few macro :)
honey agaric field

Centaury

Mint

Horsetail

And suddenly he heard the flapping of wings ... carefully looked out from the bushes just stunned!

Swans !!!

Which is very lazily began to sail away when I got out of the bushes ...

Plenty naschelkat them lay on a course back home.

End

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting