Cot daughter

Children grow up very quickly, did not even notice as the years pass. That's my princess grew up and she needs a new bed. We started to look a bed for a teenager, and it turned out that the price of the bite, and less beautiful hard to find, and if there is not affordable. And I decided that he will make a crib with minimal costs. The first task was to determine the size, since the room we had a very large bed and will stand next to our bed, I decided to make a crib under a mattress with dimensions of 160 * 70.

With dimensions defined, now the material. Having read many articles about the improvised bed, I decided to stay on plywood 12 mm. I shared this idea with a friend, and he says to me: I have said plywood 20mm 1525 * 1525 taken away. This I decided to use plywood for the ends. The size fit all.

The side walls of the first, too, wanted to make plywood, plywood that's just this size is not found, or 1525 * 1525 or 2400 * 1200. A large sheet of buying did not want the extra cost, and then I shop in the building got into eyes furniture board 18 * 30 * 1600 is just under all my size. Long did not hesitate to buy 2 shield.

Well, all you can get to work, preliminary sketches were scribbled on a sheet of notebook scale. It looked not bad. Now it was all to mark on the plywood. Dimensions ends fit under our bed to the height was about the same level.
23 foty

Using the ruler's wife who stayed after school and vederochko daughter out of the sandbox. We are making such markings.

More

Now it's a jigsaw, he was kindly loaned a cousin of his wife.

Carefully cut out all of the office and get a result here. For information: fret work the first time ...

Now it's different, "Bulgarian" which was taken from the same address =))) Thank you brother! Tools like, and mark a good

We grind, here we get a result. I had to remove one layer of plywood, so it was not the first freshness and began to crack. Beneath bong went, okay, he will be under the mattress.

Mark up the other end, it will lower

Here you can observe the state of plywood

After polishing

Now mark up designs. And cut a jigsaw. Patterns pre hearts I wanted to do while I was at work wife looked through the Internet, offered such an option. Not bad, I decided to make at one end of a pattern, and at the other hearts.

Here's what happened

In the same Makar cut out hearts

It was decided to further cut the pattern on the edges, so that's

Posted in [mergetime] 1373262695 [/ mergetime]
The side panels are cut in a semicircle on the corners and is a slot for a child can climb on the bed itself. No photo.

The whole thing is polished on all sides, and it is possible to drill a hole under evrovinty. Drill 2 drill 5 mm and 7 mm, came good. For the first time.

try to collect all of this, (then a photo without ornamentation and rounded corners bokovushek.)

Just do not forget to do the base under the mattress. For this purpose, the bar will have 40 * 40 and plywood.

Now we can all varnishing

Here are the results I satisfied

More

More

More

Posted in [mergetime] 1373262930 [/ mergetime]
All you can kick. Waiting for your comments and suggestions. Thank you. Mattress not yet bought ... like bring, I will lay out a full photo cots.
Price issue:
600 rubles. shields
280 rubles. nail
90 rubles. blades for jigsaw
90 rubles. grinding wheel for grinder
Total 1060 rubles. + Mattress near 3-4 thousand. Will.

Here are some tried to make stool

Posted in [mergetime] 1373262966 [/ mergetime]
Now exactly all, thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting