Small arsenal (10 photos)

He removed under fire cartridge.

Boar, Howdy and Inna)

The photo MR 341 "Howdy" caliber 12/35 (traumatic gun).
And Tanfoglio INNA caliber 9RA (traumatic gun).

Posted in [mergetime] 1373950671 [/ mergetime]
MR 341 "Howdy" caliber 12/35 (traumatic gun).
A little bit about the unit - bleed MR ki. (for those who do not know hunting rifle), caliber 12 th.
Of the benefits -
+ Very intelligible argument to any misunderstandings.
+ Failsafe as scrap, incidentally happened if both cartridges used, the very "Howdy" quite "substantial" impact tool
Of the minuses -
-Heavy 2000gr. unloaded,
 - Overall, carrying a concealed can be achieved if the sports bag to carry but,
 - In this shot ... 2.
In practice, only one type of the piece of iron that would cool excessively hot heads at live targets used never had apparently "sawn-off" effect on "a subconscious level" at all, in whatever state they may be,
power can say the following ... 3 meters, with 2 shots screwed empty the trash).

Tanfoglio INNA caliber 9RA (traumatic gun) .About
Italian trick ... A good unit, but there are downsides too ...
+14 In the store.
+ / - A small, but for me is not very comfortable handle, little hand mnu "small" is not easy to hold a gun.
Plus good penetration (45mm board with 5 meters)
 - Part of the "wedge" /// basic and very fat minus.
(lying idle rid ... I do not regret, thinking about Warriors 410).

The main gauge. (hog)
Hammer Boar 00 (at the time was very short, are now making a general "Bulldog") caliber
12/75 the barrel of 430 mm.
2 stores for 8 rounds.
I know a lot of fans of "Saiga", the other "Sai" is, to conduct "comparative" test ...
Not in favor of "Saiga" if honest. Well owners know "sores" because I will not razmusolivat.
From +
Just like the beast)))
A short trunk 430 mm. At 50 meters puts even a fraction of the target from the center outwards, as in the manual for hunters))) 100! with kalimatorom puts podkaliberki in A 4 with dispersal 8-10 cm !!! (he was in shock, I thought of the current short-barreled shot Babakhan).
On the hunt took ducks))) is greater than the "old" with vertikalka, but also want more vertikalachku ... like me ... they were beautiful) and "Cy" 410 to the heap). While early resolution rifled will draw up ... well, that's another story.
From navisuhi ...
Kalimator Jaco,
Tactical universal handle / bipod (can not remember the manufacturer, the Israeli general).
I want to "modernize" the stock, as the thread will write about it.

FAS)

First paddock "boar" zeroing on the street - 30

wife "pig" bent AAAA

Misha's wife went to look until I stuffed shopping

Well, at my proper mug) ala to "avatar"))) Thank you all mnu all)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting