Evil post ..

Over the weekend, had a chance to voluntarily forced to work for the benefit of the kindergarten, my wife works there, and the little girl there ...
The garden, like the garden of any in the country thousands. Yes, and "repair" the hands of parents or anyone, is not surprising. Honestly, the mood was not special, weekend and so there is little, but the help was needed. Finally, it infuriated me ...
7 photos ...

My daughter likes the cartoon "Ralph" I also liked it because of the main character and his phrase "I'm poor and it is good, I will not be good, and it's not bad," I have a lot of flaws, but now I turn to the "insect" is to "insects" because they are not even allowed to guzzle beer and Yaga, smoking, piss, shit and vomit in the territory of kindergartens !!!

YOU QMS necessary to press like cockroaches !!!
YOU are not suitable for this life !!!
YOUR PLACE compost PIT !!!
YOU obese beer and fag FEMALES WITH BRAIN RASTVOREENYM Yaga ohuel LAST !!!
YOU are deprived of their and others' children Tranquil ONLY IN LIFE TIME CHILDREN !!! OWN !!!
ISPORAZHNENIYAMI WILL YOU PHYSICALLY was brought up at every opportunity OTHER CREATURES AS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. And I recommend to all saw ... "scum" in the D / s in the evening do not be lazy hung a pair of kicks.

ZY walked to the guard, "Why do not cause the cops ???»
"They did not come, and fuck I want it for z / 4 Tyra» ......
In short Jam in our country ... all in all ... fuck. And I do not fuck !!! ... Jam ...
Can you kick ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting