Afghanistan unlucky ...... notes

I skidded hard into the Republic of Tajikistan ... yeah why leave ... just say ... to work ... komandirovochka so to speak ...
Just now to plan a trip in Badakhshan, a region well, Gorno-Badakhshan such autonomy from them there ... or rather in WIKI
Route
Dushanbe, Nurek, Dangara-Kulyab-passes-mountains (the names of settlements in the photo) is a finite point of the village Dashtak see here

59 photos

Pass after the Kulyab road is not ... not ... DIRECTION IN THE MOUNTAINS ... all roads in Tajikistan, a separate issue under construction ... EVERYTHING! ALL bleat! Chinese ... ... the Turks ... the Iranians are building incidentally them where they are not even on the cards oboznacheny.Gryzut mountain ... rock pits ... ... ... actually BBBAAABAH Stakhanovite ... Migrant workers and Tajikistan also have))

After Kulyab ...

Type panorama ...

piece down the road ... ... his mother ... how many meters ... but as they say ... even I Slavik ochkuyu ...

Yeshe track when the thread ... it certainly will but the feeling ... brrr ... please add external temperature +50 ... Conder was ... but ... about the car later ...

More panoramka

Mars is a ...

It was downhill ... on a piece of plain ... and as they say oil painting ... guys ... here is the opposite ... garbage -AFGANISTAN

This I wore a cap of beer ... it had to take photos ... yes yes ... it is the Panj River ...

vezzhat type in town ... ... just live there! I saw with my own eyes!

ba ...! what a handsome man! way gate to the left of him ... just ... stood up to make a frame immediately opened climbed some sort of mug ... otkontrolit type ... who here ??? (A candle in his hand did not see) ... did not have time to shoot immediately chuhnul back ... in the "HOME» ...

kvas do not want ?? )) Byggyyy! Heritage !!!

Children (((

greenhouses ... there ... stone ... this stuff in bulk.

The road and the road - MAZ,
Who stuck to their ears,
The cab - the darkness, the third hour of silent partner, -
If only I shouted much evil takes -
Back hundred, five hundred ahead,
And he is - teeth "Sabre Dance" knocks!

VS Vysotsky

Bridge under construction and we ... down ... on the dry river bed ... ...

By the way! our pepelats! ... I tell you ...))

the headquarters of a construction company ... so trendy ...)) icons ... EU ... and other ... Pindos joint project of blah blah blah ...

refueling ...

1 Afghan village ... hde air support ?? hde link SC 52 ??? Why not watch the art training? )) Bambarbiya kergudu ...))

seeing ...

causeways ...

Again town and playing children ...

fence ... nothing to add ...

make bricks ... built

Again the child what he was doing ?? (

We went down to the river bed ...

build a bridge ...

State Border post !!! CIS border if that ... the whole ... WHERE ??? all that needs to be! tower? Patrol? Zastava ... do not have a damn thing !!! house opposite the ... border post DRA! yes yes this way kibitka!

Index ...

bridge across the Panj river ...

He also

The road along the river ... nothing disturbed the quiet contemplation of the landscape ... and then BBBAAAM !!! I just did not understand ... but pulled the trigger ... and ashtrays .... !!!

I ask attention to this picture ...

Yes guys it's the flag of the USSR! red ours! in Afghanistan !!! what he was doing there and who hoisted ?? Unfortunately I do not know the answer! but the fact remains!

another Afghan village ... all other types of frames ... will be from the territory Tadzhistana across the Panj River very well, nothing to comment on ... the types and kinds of ...

asphalt road ... there is a place and a little bit but after 4 hours of strong shaking ... it's ... like ... a comparison Pick yourself ...

Once the headquarters of repairmen ... Iranians

than building machinery ... China ...

road ...

and then "suddenly" asphalt finishes ...

cabs ...)) an interesting place ... a waterfall all see? but a small waterfall ...

He also

He also

then "bathe" the car ...

have gone further ...

the words of the driver ... this road carved into the rocks and stones laid out ... in the AFG. UWB project area ... its length of more than 70 km !!! That's the path for communication between Afghan kishlaks ... what? and who did ?? question ...

Confluence of rivers with Terry. AFG. in Panj

another border post

village ...

live there ...

closeup

Once an oasis of ... any access roads ... damn ...

view from above ... next ... the distance between them of 8-10 km ...

on the trail ... it to reach and where ?? Thu ship ...

Basalt? Limestone?

reached ... only 7 hours ... and we're here ...
I express gratitude to all who have the patience ... thank you guys ...!
ALL FINISH! kick !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting